Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
▪️Harvest 10 course $148 (Last Seating 08:30pm)
▪️Tasting 6 course $88 (Last Seating 09:15pm)
▪️Course drink pairing $78/$68
▪️If you have any special requests, please let us know upon reservation.
▪️We will not be able to accomodate special dietary needs.
▪️Please notify us of any severe allergies.
▪️ At SMOKE DOOR Lake Tahoe Saryo we use almond wood for cooking. If you have allergies or any concerns, please be cautious.
▪️An 18% service charge will be added to your bill to ensure fair, equitable wages and benefits for all employees.
Tips are not excepted, but if you wish to acknowledge the staff for an exceptional experience, it would be appreciated.(Starting：1/Sep/2023）
▪️Our patio is currently closed.
Noel's offers delicious breakfast snacks and refined coffee beverages during the day followed by a vibrant and upscale speakeasy experience at night. Inspired by the French and Brazilian cultures, our place is filled with the things we enjoy in life: coffee, cocktails, great eats, live music and of course great people! We can wait for you to join!
Hint: Look for the green light!
Executive Chef, Luis Vallin, focuses on sustainability and innovation, supporting local merchants and farmers. The thoughtful and playful menu pays homage to the tradition of Christy Hill while continuing to uplift and propel the cuisine and restaurant into exciting new territory.
The Sandbar, our lakefront lounge is open Wednesday through Sunday from 1:00 pm - 8:30 pm and enjoy live acoustic music each Wednesday & Thursday night!
Lobster Bisque, Oysters, Foie Gras, Filet Mignon, Lamb , Duck , Fresh Fish.
Please allow 2 hours for dining.
Friday’s Station specializes in a wide variety of Dry-Aged, Certified Angus, and USDA Prime beef, ocean-fresh seafood specials and tantalizing side dishes, all served up with a breathtaking panorama of Lake Tahoe and the surrounding Sierra Nevada
• We have a 15-minute grace period. Please call us if you are running late. There is a $25 no-show fee per guest.
• 1 check per reservation, we cannot do split checks.
• For your convenience, 20% gratuity will be added to the total bill of parties of 6 or more guests
• The entire party must be present to be seated.
• No outside beverages to be brought into the restaurant.
• Corkage: $50 per bottle (750ml) with a maximum of 2 bottles allowed.
• Dress code: Smart Casual. Tank tops are not allowed.
True elegance of an alpine chateau with terraced levels offering every table an amphitheater view of Lake Tahoe and the Sierras most breathtaking vistas. The contemporary menu inspired by Executive Chef Lonny Huot marries fresh modern cuisine that embraces the season and region. Mere feet from water’s edge, the dining room’s sweeping wooden archways and vaulted ceilings sets the stage for the spectacle of the flamed sunsets as they paint the skies.
Because of the intimate nature of the Edgewood Restaurant, the maximum party size for indoor dining is 6. We also cannot split tables larger than 6. Multiple reservations made by the same party will not be honored.
A feast for all the senses, The Bistro is the pinnacle of casual contemporary dining in a breathtaking setting. Savor the finest curated seasonal fare expertly crafted by a team of skilled tastemakers, Fresh, locally sourced ingredients blend with exotic specialty proteins in a setting that will make the entire table relax, open up and share the adventures of the day. The warmth and familiarity of the immaculate architecture and the panoramic views of the property and lake provide a sense of openness and light as diners enjoy hand-crafted meals, and carefully selected wines and cocktails.
The Depot provides many options for snacking or eating. Some light snacks offered are the poutine, cornbread fritters and pork belly tacos. Those looking for a bit more can try the fisherman's stew, lamb shank or the vegetarian stuffed poblanos.
Join us for an exceptional riverfront dining experience, located in the heart of downtown Reno, at our newly remodeled location, Smith and River. Dine on the patio and enjoy the river views with a specialty cocktail, or inside in our open bar seating area, booth seating for a more private dining experience, or our large party dining options. Book our Chefs Table for a special dining experience. Our food is always fresh, always creative. Our service is attentive and caring. Chef Colin Smith of Roundabout Catering, and Executive Chef Christian Flores do not disappoint.
- MMason35Dallas - Fort Worth •33 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe were lucky to get seated in private room. Server was perfect- she was friendly and attentive. Steaks all excellent. Chop salad and lobster bisque fantastic. Side of spinach amazing. Potatoes au gratin were so-so.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Silver Legacy Resort CasinoPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Reno•4.5
- MMaryYosemite / Mammoth Lakes •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThis was our second experience at Wild River Grille. The food was great and the servers very friendly. We ate on the patio outside because it was dog friendly. They also have a very nice selection of Bourbons and other liquor to choose from. The roasted Brussel sprout appetizer is outstanding.More infoWild River GrillePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Reno•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023What a meal. And what a gem in Reno. Meat quality off the charts and cooked perfectly. Can’t wait to return.More infoCharlie Palmer Steak - RenoPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Reno•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Their signature Ravioli is a must try! Everything else was great.More infoLa Strada - Reno Eldorado Resort CasinoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Reno•4.6
- RRRetiredRenoFoodievipPortland / Oregon •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Delicious food, prompt yet unobtrusive service, elegant decor...loved it!More infoAtlantis Steakhouse - Atlantis Casino Resort SpaPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Reno•4.7
Throughout the beautiful Reno and Tahoe areas, numerous restaurants and diners dot the landscape and provide you with incredible menu options. Your mornings can begin with fresh waffles and maple syrup or other breakfast favorites at your choice of several casual diners. For lunch and dinner, the options are more significant. If you are looking for a great American dish, burgers, steaks, and pizza are just a few of the possibilities that will delight your senses. Several rustic lodges and fine dining rooms provide you with a great date night experience with a loved one. Mediterranean and Mexican cuisine are a few of the more cosmopolitan options that you can enjoy.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Tahoe. Our customers recommend Gar Woods Grill and Pier Restaurant, Bistro Napa - Atlantis Casino Resort and Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen - Lake Tahoe Harveys Resort Hotel & Casino
As of September 26, 2023 there are 110 restaurants in Tahoe. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, American, Californian, Steakhouse, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Tahoe who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Tahoe either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn
- Soda Springs Mountain Ski Resort
- Sand Harbor
- Peppermill Resort Spa Casino
- Marriott's Timber Lodge
- Kingsbury Grade
- Tahoe Biltmore
- Western Village Inn And Casino
- Circus Circus Reno
- Reno Tahoe International Airport
- Deer Park
- West Shore of Lake Tahoe 981
- Hyatt Place Reno/Tahoe Airport
- Homewood Mountain Resort
- Round Hill Village Shopping Center
- Town And Country Shopping Center
- Truckee River Walk
- Northstar California Resort
- University of Nevada Reno