Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Lobster Bisque, Oysters, Foie Gras, Filet Mignon, Lamb , Duck , Fresh Fish.
Please allow 2 hours for dining.
Offering breakfast, lunch and dinner with a diverse craft cocktail list.
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •5 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWonderful! Always wonderful and delicious! Great wait staff and managementMore infoCaliente - Kings BeachPrice: Moderate• Southwest• Kings Beach•4.4
- RRetired33Tahoe / Reno Area •20 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThis is our favorite restaurant. Everything is fresh and of the highest quality. The waiters are friendly and attentive. The room is quiet -- perfect for conversation. Tables are spaced nicely. For a four course dinner (with a starter and puffy fries always added free), expect to take 1 1/2 to 2 hours. It's not slow service -- there's just no rush, and entrees are prepared individually. This visit I had the pate, a salad, filet mignon and the desserts while my wife had a salad and the salmon special. The filet came with a few delicate onion rings and a cabernet reduction sauce (the standard presentation). Perfectly medium rare and perfectly tender. Oh yeah, the bread, which is made on site by the chef's girlfriend is a special treat.More infoLe Bistro TahoePrice: Very Expensive• French American• Incline Village•4.9
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review4.0Dined on Oct 27, 2023We are from Kentucky where Asparagus is pronounced Uh-sphe-ruh-gus. Not isprickis. Spent two minutes trying to figure out what the waitress was saying.More infoAustin'sPrice: Moderate• American• Incline Village•3.6
- RRRonaldRLos Angeles •10 reviews4.0Dined on Oct 18, 2023Fun food but it’s in the bowling alley so too noisy to have a conversation. Eating outside on the patio a better choiceMore infoSam Choy's Ohana DinerPrice: Moderate• American• Incline Village•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipSacramento / Sacramento Valley •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Always a solid place! Drinks and food are incredible!More infoFumoPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Incline Village•4.5
Discover Incline Village
The Incline Village neighborhood offers everything from comfort food to fine dining. Whether you're looking for a classic pastrami on rye or an organic vegan cuisine, this neighborhood has plenty of restaurants that will satisfy your cravings. Classic American food is popular, and diner standards like burgers are available in traditional and gourmet versions. Fine dining, with duck dishes and filet mignon, is readily available. Mexican cuisine is growing increasingly popular in the Lake Tahoe area, and you can choose from authentic options to more basic Americanized burritos and tacos. The scenery in Incline Village is breathtaking, so you may want to be on the lookout for open patios and other outdoor dining options.
Frequently asked questions
- Incline Village Home One Minute from Beach
- Family Home with Backyard
- Club Tahoe Resort
- Bitterbrush Beauty
- One Fine Stay
- Incline Village Shopping Center
- Bowers Fire Control Station
- Modern Incline Village Home
- Mountain Shadows Vacation Condo
- Incline Village Vacation Condo
- Scripps State Wildlife Management Area
- Lake Tahoe Nevada State Park
- Condo on Burgundy Hill
- Coeur-Du-Lac Townhouse Beach
- Highway 28 Management Area
- Diamond Peak Ski Resort
- Thunderbird Lodge
- Whittell Forest And Wildlife Management Area
- Douglas Court Holiday home
- Preston Field