Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
~ Creative Traditional Italian & Fresh Seafood Daily ~ Upscale, Lively Atmosphere ~ Extensive Menu & Wine List ~For over 20 years, Scusa has remained the perennial favorite of locals and tourists alike. Featuring traditional and creative pasta dishes, from simple Cappellini with fresh Basil and Tomato to Seafood Fettuccine Scusa in a light tomato-red wine sauce. Scusa is rumored to serve the best Linguine & Clams you'll ever have. Let's not forget the variety of Veal and Chicken dishes, and the Scusa Bread is a must! With appetizers from crispy Calamari to the House Specialty Lobster Raviolis in light Basil-Tomato Cream any choice is a good one. If you only have room to split a desert try the Amaretto Bread Pudding or the delicious Cannolis.Scusa has one of the most romantic outdoor patios in Lake Tahoe, complete with fountain & garden. If you're looking for great food, with warm atmosphere and service, you are sure to enjoy!
Full weekend brunch, dinner menu, raw bar, and full bar served daily.
Happy hour served Monday-Friday in our Puka Lounge.
Executive Chef Jimi Nakamatsu and The Bistro Team are proud to present an eclectic take on culinary ideas which will serve something special and truly unique to the South Lake Tahoe dining scene.
Some menu highlights include Caviar Service, New Zealand Elk Chop and an extremely decadent Surf & Turf Burger loaded with cold water lobster.
Hours- 12 pm to 7 pm, daily.
- OTTahoe / Reno Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent filet mignon, excellent service. Matt was a pleasure and made our night!More infoFriday's Station Steak & Seafood Grill - Harrah's Lake TahoePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Stateline•4.6
- TBTarynBTahoe / Reno Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Traffic was horrible to get to Tahoe and when I called they were beyond accommodating and friendly to move reservation. We had a great experience!More infoGordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen - Lake Tahoe Harveys Resort Hotel & CasinoPrice: Very Expensive• American• Stateline•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipMexico City •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Best restaurante y Tahoe by farMore infoChart House Restaurant - Lake TahoePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Stateline•4.6
- SAShaunAvipCalifornia Central Coast •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I try to go to the Bistro as often as we can for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I love all the servers but Derek is their best! I can recommend all the servers but Derek is their best!More infoBistro at Edgewood TahoePrice: Expensive• American• Stateline•4.7
- SMSaraMvipSan Francisco Bay Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We ate here on New Year’s Day. It was delicious and a lot of fun. Just soooo expensive and not like a super high end meal to justify the price. Tourist prices.More infoRiva GrillPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• South Shore•4.3
Discover South Shore
The South Shore of Tahoe is on the edge of a beautiful forest and lake. Soft alcohols, like ciders, wines, and craft beers, are popular in this community. They are a terrific way to stay warm when snow is falling. Cafes and eateries serve these alcohols, and you can also purchase them at independent shops. Italian food is also highly regarded in the South Shore area. There are a few upscale restaurants that feature fresh pasta, desserts, and wines. You can get takeout from these locations and indulge in Italian food right on the slopes. American gastropubs are stocked with innovative chefs who bring flavors from the globe to classic favorites like mac and cheese or burgers.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in South Shore is Kalani's
- The Pine Cone Retreat
- Wilderness Run
- Tahoe Queen
- Bloods Toll Station Historical Site
- Wildwood AvenueApartment
- Eagle Lake
- Forest Views
- Balloons Over Lake Tahoe
- Owens Camp Forest Service Station
- The Robin's Nest
- Brule Street Holiday home 1
- Wester Park
- Lake Tahoe Golf Course
- Tahoe Cabin near Heavenly
- Baker Station
- April Drive Holiday home
- Tallac Historical Site
- Ripke Bavarian Village
- Condo Close to Heavenly Slopes