Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Full craft cocktail bar offered with wines from around the world and Jacksonville’s finest local craft beers served in our comfy lounge, bar or intimate full-service dining room. Happy Hour offered daily, private dining and group bookings available. Join us for our weekly themed wine tastings on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 4:30pm - 7:00pm.
As of December 2017, their son Yiorgos and his wife Marilena would like to welcome you to a brand new restaurant in the heart of the city, The Athenian Owl.
Reflecting the heritage and the authenticity of Yia-Yia`s (our mother and originator of the first two restaurants) recipes, we add to her wonderful food our passion of representing Greek healthy cuisine at its best.
Try the brie en croute or the charcuterie plate to start out your meal at JJ's Bistro de Paris. Choose from French dishes like the duck leg confit served topped with port wine reduction or the moules frites. The restaurant also offers a wide variety of homemade desserts. If you're craving something light, try the crepes du jour or the quiche Lorraine.
Featured on Food Network's “Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.”
Voted best Irish Pub, Sports, Fish N' Chips, Reuben & Ultimate Brunch destination!
The Sisters were born and raised in county Limerick, Ireland.
It exemplifies the best of Irish hospitality, where we are devoted to excellent comfort food, service, and great European pints while enjoying lively events, sports and more!
A Modern International Sports Pub showing Six Nations Rugby, English Premier League, and Football games on 30 Monster HD TV's!
We look forward to your visit at the pub. Slainte!
In addition to our grilled meats, guests enjoy a gourmet salad and sides bar featuring the freshest vegetables, a variety of cheeses and cold cuts. During the dining experience each guest is transported (no passport required) to “Southern Brazil” where they are pampered from start to finish. The “Terra Gaúcha familia” would like to invite you for a unique experience that will make a lasting impression.
- DGDonG1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat place, with lots of choice on the menu. Clam toast was amazing and the pizza here is awesome. The waitress also very kind and helpful. I highly recommend this place.More infoMidtown TablePrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Baymeadows•4.8
- GQGabrielleQvipLas Vegas •14 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe love 111 Forks!! It is our go to for family celebrations!! Our favorite server is Jeff and he never disappoints!! Food is delicious, the ambiance is relaxed and the service is the best.More infoIII Forks - JacksonvillePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Baymeadows•4.6
- WMWendyM1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoOne of the best dining experiences! The service flawless, the character and atmosphere impeccable. EVERY bite of food was delicious, and there was a lot of it. Our waiter was praising the management, which is always good. We would eat here every day if we could. Ten stars!More infoFogo de Chao - JacksonvillePrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Baymeadows•4.5
- INInvalidNameJacksonville / Northeast Florida •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023My wife picked out this spot, she made a great decision, we arrived and took the elevator to the 3rd floor, we got sat right away as we had reservation, had the table next to the fountain, our server bought us water and there rose lemonade, this is a really good juice, my wife got the grilled cheese and i got the burger and side fries, maybe the best grilled cheese ever, and the rh burger is pretty damn good, the fries we’re also really good!!!More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant JacksonvillePrice: Expensive• American• Baymeadows•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCoastal Georgia •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great waiters and waitresses, very respectful, professional, and aware of gluten allergies.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - JacksonvillePrice: Moderate• American• Baymeadows•4.6
The city of Jacksonville, Florida, is located in a region known as the First Coast that offers many culinary delights. It is home to a number of restaurants specializing in local seafood and other environmentally sustainable tastes. Fine dining options include a pan-seared red snapper topped with sliced tomatoes and served with jasmine rice pilaf, broccoli rabe, citrus butter sauce and a balsamic reduction. If you're in the mood for Cuban cuisine, consider the bistec de palomilla with marinated sirloin, cut thin and grilled quickly. Topped with chopped onion, parsley and lime juice, it is served with grilled plantains, french fries or rice. More casual dining options include waffle fries, lightly breaded fried pickles or homemade spicy chili served over white or red rice and a side of thick, buttered cornbread.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Child friendly restaurants in Jacksonville include Ruth's Chris Steak House - DoubleTree Jacksonville, Sugar Factory - Jacksonville and Terra Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse