Cuisine (20 of 26)
20 restaurants available nearby
Surprisingly good for a restaurant in a hotel. Great cocktails, hors-d’oevres, and entrées - we enjoyed ourselves immensely. Paired our beef tenderloin and lamb cutlets with a lovely Turley blended red. Great and unobtrusive service.
By far one of the best steaks! Blue cheese crusted and delicious! Shrimp prepared to perfection! The berry and ice cream stuffed crepe was beyond wonderful! Service staff knowledgeable, attentive, and very pleasant, always a smile.
We enjoyed everything ! The drinks, food and service were all so good! Enjoyed a Painkiller from the bar. Our favorite appetizer is the Chili Lime Shrimp. Salads are so good. Awesome steak and fish dishes! Blackfly is definitely a favorite of ours. Recommend reservations.
attention to our table was perfect...timely...not to much and not too little., presentation of food excellent, food was delicious, and wine selection was marvelous. The price was a bit on the high side for some of the small plates and accessories. But I felt worth it due to quality of everything,...
The food was excellent and the portions were generous.
The seared scallops were simply delicious as well as the Ahi Tuna. The appetizer and soup were outstanding as well.
Will definitely eat here again!!
You won’t be disappointed.
IMO they need to get rid of the tacky multi-colored light on the...
- Tpc At Sawgrass Stadium Course
- Five Points Shopping Center
- Town And Country Shopping Center
- Jacksonville International Airport
- St Augustine Amphitheatre
- Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa
- St Augustine Outlets
- Let's Play Indoor Playground
- The Golf Club of Amelia Island At Summer Beach
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
- Timucuan Ecological Historical Preserve
- 1864 South Fletcher
- Florida Theatre
- The Champions Club At Julington Creek
- Memorial Par
- Ponte Vedra Golf Course
- Flagler College
- Canopy Walk 124 by Vacation Rental Pros
- Arlington Marina
- The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island