Cuisine (20 of 23)
15 restaurants available nearby
Fantastic- best meal out in a very, very long time! Flavors were distinct and incredible and portions of entrees spot on. And fabulous cocktails to start. Made us remember what a true great dining experience could and should be! If you've never been to Matthew's- just go!
Another excellent dinner at Ruth's Chris Downtown Jacksonville on the river.
Our server Dustin always exceeds our expectations !!
Perfect square table to visit with friends, have a bit of privacy but not be closed off the rest of the wonderful space. Always so awesome to have double doors open as guests are greeted by, not one but two, personable young employees. Dinner creative yet not overly dressed. Overall wonderful...
We were looking for a nice place for dinner before a concert at the Florida Theatre. There are a lot of places to eat around the theater but most are either very expensive or very old.
Super Food and Brew was perfect! Nice atmosphere, pleasant employees, and great food!
Great time, the food was excellent and our server was outstanding
- Tpc At Sawgrass Stadium Course
- Five Points Shopping Center
- Town And Country Shopping Center
- Jacksonville International Airport
- St Augustine Amphitheatre
- Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa
- St Augustine Outlets
- Let's Play Indoor Playground
- The Golf Club of Amelia Island At Summer Beach
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
- Timucuan Ecological Historical Preserve
- 1864 South Fletcher
- Florida Theatre
- The Champions Club At Julington Creek
- Memorial Par
- Ponte Vedra Golf Course
- Flagler College
- Canopy Walk 124 by Vacation Rental Pros
- Arlington Marina
- The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island