Cuisine (20 of 33)
49 restaurants available nearby
Food was fantastic but the waiter kind of dropped off the map after our initial orders were placed. Also a table of very loud rowdy men made it difficult to hear and have a conversation at our table.
First time there and would definitely go back.
We both ordered the Seafarers Platter and the food was very good. Prices were higher than when we visited about 2 months ago. Prices may keep us from eating here as often as we had in the past.
Wonderful experience! From the time we got there until our dinner ended the service exceeded our expectations. All of the food that we ate tasted amazing, was at the perfect temperature, and was very well prepared.
A fun and beautiful environment. Erica was a perfect server! She was great at answering questions about the menu and made a suggestion that was delicious. Her service was impeccable, her attitude was gracious and she asked questions to build her knowledge. Charming young lady! I’ll ask for her on...
- Tpc At Sawgrass Stadium Course
- Five Points Shopping Center
- Town And Country Shopping Center
- Jacksonville International Airport
- St Augustine Amphitheatre
- Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa
- St Augustine Outlets
- Let's Play Indoor Playground
- The Golf Club of Amelia Island At Summer Beach
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
- Timucuan Ecological Historical Preserve
- 1864 South Fletcher
- Florida Theatre
- The Champions Club At Julington Creek
- Memorial Par
- Ponte Vedra Golf Course
- Flagler College
- Canopy Walk 124 by Vacation Rental Pros
- Arlington Marina
- The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island