Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Southside Bistro offers the "Restaurant" side and "Bistro" side, both with the complete dinner menu available, and an additional Pizza-burger menu. Please go to our web site and see our complete menu selections.
Please note: If you'd like to be seated at our Ramen Counter or Whisky Bar, please add a reservation note or tag when booking.
Everett’s Dining room with its lakefront location, on the beautiful shores of Lake Wasilla, overlooks the majestic mountains of the Chugach range. Everett's has earned guest acclaim for being one of Alaska’s Most Romantic Restaurants.
Pair your expertly crafted meal with a glass of equally fine wine. We serve innovative and classic cocktails, offer a diverse wine selection, locally crafted beers and utilize the highest quality ingredients possible.
Kinley’s Restaurant is based on a rustic-contemporary Alaskan feel. Our trademark is exceptional food and service in a comfortable atmosphere. The combination of unique dishes, knowledgeable and inviting staff, and the extensive beer, wine and cocktail lists appeal to travelers and locals alike. We strive to be the benchmark of an independently-owned, Alaskan casual fine dining restaurant.
We also offer a wide variety of locally crafted Alaskan brews that rotate weekly.
Our menu changes seasonally with an emphasis on fresh, local products with specials offered most weekends.
We are located in the heart of the Turnagain area, just a walking distance from the beautiful views of Earthquake Park and Lyn Ary Park.
Great food. Excellent service. Warm ambiance. These elements are how many of our guests would describe Ginger. We created a restaurant that expresses our faith and values in extending genuine hospitality to all and food sure to please all tastes. We take classics and new cuisine of the Pacific Rim and put a modern twist on the flavors.
- KkbugvipSouthwest Florida •21 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoWe went on a night that they were very busy. The appetizers were ok the steaks were good. They work very hard and fast we sat by the kitchen.More infoSullivan's Steakhouse - Anchorage$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Anchorage•3.9
- KkbugvipSouthwest Florida •20 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe were able to have a drink at the bar before we went to dinner. Everybody, there was very nice and the food was amazing. We would definitely go back.More infoSimon & Seafort's$$$$Price: Moderate• Seafood• Anchorage•4.5
- CCooker72vipHouston •102 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat evening in a beautiful setting! We asked to be seated where we could see the sunset…and were given the perfect table! Our server, Chelsey was great! She was knowledgeable, attentive, helpful, personable and delightful! The food was awesome! Oysters, soup, steak, and dessert were all perfectly prepared and delicious! A wonderful dining experience!More infoCrow's Nest - Hotel Captain Cook$$$$Price: Expensive• American• Anchorage•4.8
- TtmfloweAnchorage / Alaska •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe decided to come to Kinleys for an after work dinner with an out of town colleague. The service was impeccable, the food was delicious and we did not feel rushed at all. I'd highly recommend this restaurant for anyone who wants to have a quiet, nice meal.More infoKinley's Restaurant and Bar$$$$Price: Expensive• Contemporary American• Anchorage•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerAnchorage / Alaska •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoSecond time coming here in a week. Best ramen I've had in town. Tried The Hook the first time and it was rich and creamy, definitely my favorite atm. Had the Sugamo Star the second time around and not as much of a fan of that one, basically a chicken broth so very light on the flavor but still delicious.More infoWhisky & Ramen$$$$Price: Moderate• Japanese• Anchorage•4.8
Although many think of it as a cold city, Anchorage, Alaska, has relatively mild temperatures that make visiting quite appealing. If you enjoy outdoor activities, try the hiking, fishing, kayaking and hunting the area has to offer. Whether you desire Korean, Thai, Mediterranean, Mexican or Japanese cuisines or want a taste of sushi, steaks or seafood, the restaurants in Anchorage can satisfy any palate. On the subject of seafood, Anchorage features some of freshest found anywhere. Local seafood offerings include oysters, halibut, Alaska king crab and wild Alaska salmon. On many menus, you’ll also find food items unique to Alaska. These include reindeer dogs, chocolate bread, Eskimo ice cream and muktuk, a traditional Inuit dish.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Anchorage is Fannie Q's Saloon - Denali Princess Lodge
- Wickersham Park
- Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- The Hotel Captain Cook
- Alaska Railroad Power Reserve
- Rabbit Creek Park
- Southwood Park
- Alaska Center For The Performing Arts
- Potter Section House
- Westmark Anchorage Hotel
- The Alaska Zoo
- Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race
- Alaska Native Heritage Center
- Dena Ina Civic Convention Center
- Forsythe Park
- Timberlane Park
- Lore Park
- Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- Matanuska Susitna Mat Su Visitors Center
- Portage Glacier
- The Lakefront Anchorage