Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our cozy full bar is also the perfect place to enjoy your drink and food while watching some sports!
Come find us.
Make your reservation today! A deposit of $20 per person will be required at the time of check in for your table. This deposit of cash or a credit
Card hold for the amount will be lifted when your party has surpassed this amount of purchased food or
Led by renowned Chef Adriana Dominguez, our restaurant is dedicated to delivering fresh, flavor-packed dishes that are both inventive and nutrition-conscious. Chef Adriana is best known for her five-star full-service catering business, and now she's thrilled to invite you to our restaurant!
"The name came from all the years after my father passed visiting my mom every week in her kitchen/table with my brothers eating Italian food – us boys making pizza and pasta with her, including having friends and extended family over to share our table" – Jeff Oliveri
Tavola Nostra, which means “our table”, is owned and operated by Jeff Oliveri – a first-time restaurateur from a family of longtime restaurant owners. He hopes to honor his familial heritage and tradition with his Italian dining concept and experience.
Nestled in the heart of the historic and charming village of Rancho Santa Fe, just four miles inland from Del Mar, Mille Fleurs offers magnificent California food presentation with extraordinary French flair. The exquisite yet comfortable French country décor with inviting outside patio provides an atmosphere that is gracious, warm and welcoming. Mille Fleurs has received numerous accolades including: "Top 25 in America" from Food & Wine Magazine "Far and away the best restaurant sampled in greater San Diego" quoted in The New York Times as well as "Best French" and "Best of the Best" in San Diego Magazine. Our award winning wine cellar offers over seven hundred choices spanning the globe and varying greatly in price. A mile down the road is the Chino's Family Farm where our chef heads every day to get fresh ingredients.
For those looking for a more casual evening, we feature "Le Menu du Bar”, an à la carte offering available for walk-in guests at our bar and lounge.
The menu at Baja Betty's features many expected options, such as a comprehensive quesadilla menu and array of satisfying combination platters. However, diners can also enjoy a build your own burrito or bowl, an array of house specialties and tacos and some stunning signature margaritas to wash it all down. The menu at Baja Betty's also offers a long list of tequilas and mezcals, a full range of appetizers, nachos, soups, salads and the best Taco Tuesday in town!
Our menu features the cuisine of Executive Chef Juan Mora, who has returned to his native home to create an International High Desert menu that showcases the farms and ranches of Imperial Valley, the fresh seafood of Baja, and specialty regional purveyors. Make sure to save time to enjoy high desert elixirs, herbal tinctures, cold pressed juices, tonics and cocktails, hand crafted in our exotic desert hideaway bar.
Once you are here, nothing else matters.
Anthony's Lounge & Ristorante is the oldest family-owned restaurant in the Murrieta and Temecula area. Named BEST OF SOUTHLAND: ITALIAN RESTAURANT by LA TIMES 2022. The food is based on authentic family recipes brought by the owner's parents when they emigrated from Calabria, Italy in 1954, which led to them to following their passion and opening their first restaurant in 1963 in Anaheim, CA. Everything on the menu is homemade, from the sausage, ravioli and lasagna, to the crepes used to make their manicotti and cannelloni, ricotta gnocchi and over 50 traditional entrees from pasta, veal (vitello), chicken (pollo), seafood (pesce), antipasto, minestrone and other specialty dishes prepared by our experienced chefs.
Whether you are new to the area or your friends and family want to enjoy the best Italian dining experience, come enjoy our live entertainment and family atmosphere.
We are FEEDING THE EVOLUTION. Will you join us?
*Please note during your visit, there is a little bit of construction as you enter, but we promise the same popovers and smiles await!
Laid-back luxe. Experience delightful dishes in a casual, contemporary atmosphere at THE NM CAFE® SAN DIEGO. Muted lighting and understated, modern decor create the perfect environment for a midday retreat. Whether dining with a group or simply ordering upscale take-out, expect delectable food and exceptional service that is synonymous with Neiman Marcus.
Let THE NM CAFE® host your next Baby or Bridal Shower. We pride ourselves on creating the perfect menu and ambience for your event in our chic and inviting atmosphere. Pamper the glowing bride- or mother-to-be in your life with the shower of her dreams or a lavish luncheon.
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe are never disappointed at InsideOUT- usually visit for brunch, this was our first time for dinner and it was wonderful! All the employees, no matter their role, are friendly and kind and happy. Restaurant goers were buzzing, walking around in awe - as always with the special installations. The food is so good, even the salad dressing is *chef’s kiss* my boyfriend said he doesn’t even usually enjoy a spring mix but he couldn’t get enough of the market salad. Braised beef special was so tender and full of flavor. (Brunch fav is the smoked salmon scramble with the arugula salad) And I love the mocktails offered here as a nonalcoholic person - although I would love to see more special n/a options during installations. Cheers!! We love you guys, can’t wait for the next event!More infoinsideOUTPrice: Expensive• Californian• Hillcrest•4.7
- MMelanieOrlando / Central Florida East •12 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoStarted with the Pompei Fizz cocktail, it was balanced and refreshing. Apps included the carpaccio and arancini, they were both absolutely delicious! We had the lamb chops and carbonara, highly recommended!! If you leave room for dessert, have the Sformatino di salsa al caramello … divine!!! And worth the 20-25 min wait! Ooh, and try the seasonal espresso martini with it! Buon Appetito!More infoLucreziaPrice: Expensive• Italian• La Jolla•4.3
- WYWyomiYvipSan Diego •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoGreat service. Steak tacos were well seasoned and tender.More infoJavier's - La JollaPrice: Moderate• Mexican• La Jolla•4.6
- AVAntonyVSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Madison had a great atmosphere and outstanding food. We enjoyed the music and ambiance. Service was fast, knowledgeable and friendly. Great location, and we appreciate that it was open on New Year's Day.More infoMadisonPrice: Moderate• Modern European• University Heights•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Busy busy busy , but with an extremely convivial and super empathetic of each other, the staff pleases even the most exacting clients , without skipping a beat. Fantabulous dahling! 5 smooches 😘😘😘😘😘More infoGreat Maple San DiegoPrice: Moderate• American• Hillcrest•4.8
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 780 restaurants in San Diego. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, American, Seafood, Mexican, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in San Diego who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in San Diego either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Downtown San Diego
- The US Grant, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Diego
- Del Mar Race Track
- General Roca Park
- San Diego State University
- Hillcrest San Diego
- The Lafayette Hotel, Swim Club & Bungalows
- Gaslamp Quarter
- Rancho California Plaza Shopping Center
- Little Italy
- Town and Country Resort Hotel and Convention Center
- Fashion Valley Mall
- DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego-Mission Valley
- Plaza Camino Real Shopping Center
- San Diego - Heart of Gaslamp District
- Scripps Ranch Village Shopping Center
- Hilton San Diego Bayfront
- North County Fair Shopping Center
- Ocean Front Oasis 2 at San Diego
- Coronado Ferry Landing Shopping Center
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
- San Diego's Award-winning Restaurants
- The Best Bars for Foodies in San Diego
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
- Taco-bout Tasty Tacos in San Diego
- 50 San Diego Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
- 100 San Diego Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego