Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Led by renowned Chef Adriana Dominguez, our restaurant is dedicated to delivering fresh, flavor-packed dishes that are both inventive and nutrition-conscious. Chef Adriana is best known for her five-star full-service catering business, and now she's thrilled to invite you to our restaurant!
Anthony's Lounge & Ristorante is the oldest family-owned restaurant in the Murrieta and Temecula area. Named BEST OF SOUTHLAND: ITALIAN RESTAURANT by LA TIMES 2022. The food is based on authentic family recipes brought by the owner's parents when they emigrated from Calabria, Italy in 1954, which led to them to following their passion and opening their first restaurant in 1963 in Anaheim, CA. Everything on the menu is homemade, from the sausage, ravioli and lasagna, to the crepes used to make their manicotti and cannelloni, ricotta gnocchi and over 50 traditional entrees from pasta, veal (vitello), chicken (pollo), seafood (pesce), antipasto, minestrone and other specialty dishes prepared by our experienced chefs.
Whether you are new to the area or your friends and family want to enjoy the best Italian dining experience, come enjoy our live entertainment and family atmosphere.
2 hour Maximum
MIRAMONTE RESERVATION POLICY:
RESTAUARNT EXPERIENCE: strict 15 minute late grace period. Once you are removed we can not add you back to the reservation list.
Founded in 1986 the Solano family opened Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant in Lake Elsinore, California. Eleven years later in 1997, we opened our second location Guadalajara Mexican Grill and Cantina in Temecula, California. At Guadalajara’s, we take real pride in providing the freshest ingredients to ensure high-quality Mexican food. We pride ourselves in having generous portions, a festive environment, and the best margaritas in town!
Dining is delightful on our lovely restaurant terrace in a beautiful open-air setting. The vibrant setting creates a perfect venue to gather and relax with friends and family while you sip your favorite Avensole wines or enjoy the wide array of craft cocktails and beers offered.
Kindly note, reservations can only be held up to 5 minutes after reservation time. If you and your party think you will be later than 5 minutes after reservation time, Please contact restaurant directly at #:951-252-2003. Reservations are for 2 hours maximum daily. Walk-ins welcome.
Enjoy live music during brunch Saturdays and Sundays from 12pm-3pm!
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoMy family was very excited to eat at Benihana; we have heard many good things about it. Unfortunately, in every great restaurant, there will be hiccups at times. And one of those times was our time at Benihana-Temecula. Here's the thing: you might be confused as to why I still gave them five stars despite what I said. Well, we waited quite long. Our chef took about an hour or an hour and a half to arrive. At first, we didn't realize it was taking so long, and we thought we were waiting for the chef across our table. However, the manager came and apologized, stating that they didn't realize they didn't have a chef ready for us due to the lack thereof. That's very understandable, but some of my family members were still upset and lost their appetite. Here's the thing: despite this happening, I love how the night ended. Nicholas, our chef that night, provided a very humble attitude and an excellent experience for us. He did not rush the food and still made good food. You can see that he was anxious, yet he still kept it together. He also apologized to us; both were 90 degrees in the Japanese way, a sign of humility and asking for forgiveness. I loved it! Knowing that he knows a culture I belong to was terrific, and he decided to make such a bow. Kudos to you, Nicholas! Thank you for serving and cooking for us! Maggie, our server. I hope I got her name right. She was fantastic from beginning to end. She did not lose her smile, just like Nicholas. She served us well and ensured that we were comfortable and getting the experience we were looking forward to. She served us well and did not hesitate to keep on serving us despite the environment we were creating. Kudos to you as well, Maggie! Thank you for your diligent and hospitable service to us. And to the manager, thank you for taking care of us. Thank you for stepping out and apologizing to us personally. I admire the courage that you and your workers showed while we were there. God Bless!More infoBenihana - Temecula, CAPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Temecula•3.6
- RGRosieGSan Diego •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023My husband and I spent a very nice evening celebrating our one year anniversary. The food was delicious! Filet minon was tender and tasty. The main lobster tail was yummy but too pricy that evening. Garlic mash was smooth and seasoned perfectly; I tried my husbands cowboy scallop potatoes, those were the best. Next time I will choose those!More infoThe Gambling Cowboy Chophouse and SaloonPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Temecula•4.7
- RSRobertSSan Diego •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 4, 2023Our waitress, Chase Lynne, was outstanding - very efficient, very attentive and very friendly. She made the whole experience special. The only negative issue with the entire evening was that the background music was occasionally intrusively loud - we didn't come to attend a Frank Sinatra concert!More infoTrattoria Toscana - TemeculaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Temecula•4.2
- JjeevandLos Angeles •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great place for some seafood. There aren’t too many restaurants in the area that offer fresh and variety of fish. Ambience is good, reservations on weekend are highly recommended. I would like to see a little more option in soup menu and may be another chicken dish.More infoBluewater Grill- TemeculaPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Temecula•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Good food. Great service.More infoRed Lobster - TemeculaPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Temecula•3.9
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Temecula in San Diego County offers visitors a number of dining options. Temecula biscuits accompanied by jams and jellies are staples at breakfast houses and taverns around Wine Country. For larger meals, the Mexican restaurants near Waterside Park are a great choice. They feature oversized portions designed to be shared. For a quick bite, you’ll find a wide variety of national chain restaurants on most of the major roads. Tiny bistros are also signature establishments here. Each of them has a distinctly homey feel that offers the perfect atmosphere for a quick midday brunch. While you’re in Temecula, don’t forget to stop in at one of the many wineries the area is known for.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 39 restaurants in Temecula. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Californian, American, Italian, Steakhouse, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Temecula who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Temecula either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula
- Motel 6 Temecula - Historic Old Town
- Temecula Sports Park
- Pala Mesa Resort Golf Course
- Pond Park
- Dripping Springs Guard Station
- Palm Plaza Shopping Center
- Riverside County Bear Creek Forest Service Station
- Winchester Square Shopping Center
- Paloma Del Sol Park
- Temeku Hills Golf And Country Club
- Tower Plaza Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Temecula
- A Balloon Or Biplane Adventure By California Dreamin
- Pechanga Tribal Park
- Carter Estate Winery and Resort
- The Hotel Temecula
- Pala Road Park
- Sunrise Balloons
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula