St. Louis Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Available for dinner now in St. Louis
Outdoor dining in St. Louis
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in St. Louis
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
“This is a top-tier eatery. The kitchen is reinvigorated and inventive…” STL Magazine, 5/2011.
Truffles strives to produce a menu that easily fuses rustic and contemporary American cooking. With simplicity and seasonality as our guide, house-made specialties such as pasta and salumi are prepared fresh every day and are complemented by choice selections of locally sourced and raised meats, seafood and inventive sides. The Truffles menu begins in the fields, rivers and farms of the Midwest and our award-winning wine list features wines from every corner of the earth. We bring the best flavors of the season direct to your plate.
Start your meal with appetizers like bacon-wrapped scallops, toasted ravioli and Maryland lump crab cakes. Larger items include plenty of salads and mains such as the iceberg wedge, the vegetable platter and surf and turf. Sundays at Kreis' Steakhouse and Bar include its famous three-course prime rib dinner.
“Some foods taste so much more complex when cooked on a wood fire,” Craft says. “Grilling is a universal technique so the menu reflects many different cultures but the food will be heavily influenced by the grilling mecca of South America.”
Craft’s focus on simple foods with bold flavors is highlighted throughout the menu and includes several steak selections and rotating grilled items. From grilled pickles to grilled lamb ribs in soy, lime and garlic with a mango-honey glaze, dishes feature enticing techniques and flavors.
Dine indoors with warm wood and stone interiors or venture out onto the new outdoor lounge and upbeat bar area.
New restaurants to OpenTable in St. Louis
See what locals rave about in St. Louis
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined todayThis was our first time coming here for our anniversary. The experience was amazing.More infoThe Capital Grille - St. Louis - Clayton$$$$• Steakhouse• Clayton•4.8
- DSDianeSvipSt. Louis •13 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoTaylor has been my server on several occasions. She deserves recognition for being the best. She is attentive but not smothering. She is efficient. She is friendly. She is someone I will ask for every time (and I go fairly often.). Give Taylor a big raise!More info801 Local$$$$• American• Frontenac•4.6
- TTowerguyLas Vegas •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWent for our 20th Anniversary dinner and they really went the extra mile. Personalized menus and they greeted us at the door with a "happy anniversary". I wish there was a higher rating to give our server. He was outstanding. A master of his trade. The food was unbelievable. Everything was of highest quality and unmatched flavor. If you have a special occasion or just want an amazing dinner, this is the place!More info801 Chophouse - St. Louis$$$$• Steakhouse• Clayton•4.8
- TNThomasN1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoIf you want to eat the freshest most flavorful meal in St. Louis ... This is the place !More infoThe Crossing$$$$• French• Clayton•4.9
- CChrisvipSt. Louis •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great location in Clayton which we visited to start the New Year with "bubbles" (champagne)! GET THE BEIGNETS with butter rum sauce! We, also, had the St Louis Omelette & the Classic Benedict which were scrumptious. Good Bloody Mary, too!More infoLouie's Wine Dive - Saint Louis$$$$• Wine Bar• Clayton•4.6
Restaurant experiences trending in St. Louis
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in St. Louis
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover St. Louis
Whether you're in the mood for a hearty meal with the family or a fine dining experience with someone special, you can easily find the perfect restaurant in St. Louis. This city is a hotbed of barbecued treats, which includes pulled pork sandwiches, saucy ribs and more. Pair these options with Southern comfort foods like mac and cheese or mashed potatoes to delight your taste buds. For a more sophisticated dining experience, numerous upscale steakhouses serve farm-raised beef steaks and fresh seafood options. St. Louis’ culinary options extend far beyond traditional American fare. In this river town, you can find an incredible range of cultural foods, including Indian cuisine, Italian foods, Chinese options, Mexican fare and more.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in St. Louis is Takashima Record Bar
The best vegan restaurants in St. Louis are The London Tea Room, Frida’s and Diego's Cantina
The best vegetarian restaurants in St. Louis are Olive + Oak, Eleven Eleven Mississippi and Frida’s
The restaurants with the best service in St. Louis are Ciao Ristorante + Enoteca, Al's Restaurant and Tony's - St. Louis
The restaurants with the best ambiance in St. Louis are J.Devoti Trattoria, Topgolf Swing Suite Four Seasons St. Louis and Ciao Ristorante + Enoteca
- Gateway Arch
- Creve Coeur County Park
- Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Louis - Galleria
- Four Seasons St. Louis
- Ted Drewes Tennis Courts
- Forest Park
- Embassy Suites St. Louis-St. Charles/Hotel & Spa
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis at The Arch
- Missouri Botanical Gardens
- Cahokia Mounds State Park
- The Fox Theatre
- Old Courthouse
- Francis Park
- Hilton St. Louis Frontenac
- Slifka Memorial Park
- St Louis Art Museum
- Horseshoe Lake State Park
- Lambert St Louis International Airport
- Our Lady of The River
- Family Arena