Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Live Mariachi bands and traditional Mexican folk music serenade diners up to six nights a week during the high season.
Memorable upscale Mexican and international meals are created at our full-service roof top restaurant.
DRESS CODE in place is to maintain a fine dining experience. Shirt collars are required; t-shirts and tank tops not permitted.
CHILDREN 4 yrs and younger are not allowed. This venue is not suitable for young children.
2 HOUR table limit for 6pm & 6:30pm reservations for parties of 4 or less however we have an area for you to enjoy music and drinks after your dinner if you are not ready to leave.
The feeling of living is Zicatela, Welcome to paradise!
We have at our disposal the greatest variety of wines and licours, improving and updating it in every chance we have. We are proud of our service to the clients, our hospitality and kindness are two of our strong values.
NEW YEAR´S EVE DINNER RESERVATIONS : email@example.com
We offer a 15 min of tolerance.
Tables are assigned according to arrival time.
Abierto para desayuno, comida, cena y club de playa.
CODEX is a culinary revival, an homage to forgotten traditions and regional treasures reimagined with a modern twist. Every bite explores Mexico's diverse regions, a sensory journey that pays tribute to the rich history and culture that defines our culinary landscape.
Indulge in an array of small plates and enticing entrees, each crafted with bold and elevated flavors that pair harmoniously on your palate. Our carefully curated wine selection and handcrafted cocktails perfectly complement the vibrant tapestry of tastes, ensuring a truly immersive dining affair.
Discover the hidden gems of our gastronomic heritage at CODEX, an extraordinary culinary destination at Conrad Punta de Mita.
We offer breakfast from Monday to Friday, Brunch on Saturdays and Sundays (seasonal) and dinners every day.
Casa Kimberly appreciates that guests refrain from wearing beach clothes,
Please dress FORMAL/ELEGANT:
Sleeveless shirt/tank tops - swimsuits - sportswear -board shorts- rubber or plastic flip flops or Crocs shoes.
* We do not allow children under the age of eight (8) to dine at The Iguana Restaurant.
* Tables are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis
MARIACHI SEASON -November to May
* The Iguana Restaurant is an open-air restaurant, that overlooks the city of Puerto Vallarta and serves contemporary Mexican cuisine in an elegant ambiance. Retractable walls take advantage of gentle coastal breezes and crystal chandeliers add soft light while water dances in the adjacent courtyard fountain. The dining room wraps around an outdoor patio with shady palms and another central fountain. In between is nestled the boutique Tequila Bar, serving a wide array of top-flight tequilas and mezcals.
- Jjes4greatdiningSan Francisco Bay Area •36 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThis was my first visit to Puerto Vallarta and Mar Y VIno looked to be a good starting place for some seafood. The restaurant is an open air outdoor restaurant that offers covered seating as well as seating in tables that are out in the open with views of the sea. For me, the service was exceptional. At every step in my dining experience, the waitstaff and the manager routinely checked on me to be certain that my selections from the menu were enjoyed. The only dish that I was not enamored with was the stuffed crab, but my waiter did advise me that this dish was simply seasoned crab meat stuffed back into its original shell. Being from San Francisco, I should have ventured much farther afield and tried some of the local delicacies, such as other types of fish more common in the water off Puerto Vallarta. However, this said, the crab was seasoned with Mexican seasoning, and there was little to the dish, but I have myself to blame for any disappointment since my waiter was very clear that other seafood dishes might be better. All in all, the Oysters Rockefeller, the Roquefort salad, and my coffee and dessert were all superb. With my cheesecake I ordered my coffee served as I have had it served to me in Spain and in Argentina. Double espresso, hot milk, and an empty coffee cup. I do the mixing myself adding sugar to the concoction and always enjoying my coffee dessert as well as any other desserts I might choose to have. Throughout the entire meal, my waitstaff and the manager frequently checked with me to be certain all was well, and it was. When I asked for me coffee to be served in a specific fashion, they accommodated me without problems. The manager stopped by my table to be certain that my table waitstaff person understood my request. Throughout my dining experience I received exceptional service, and not once did anyone say that my request could not be honored. Everyone was superb. I will return again this week for another seafood adventureMore infoMar Y VinoPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Puerto Vallarta•4.4
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoAmazing place The food and service was great They worked with me to be able to surprise our friend with their engagement Which was amazing.More infoPorfirio's - Puerto VallartaPrice: Very Expensive• Mexican• Puerto Vallarta•4.5
- CBChloeB1 review5.0Dined on Aug 24, 2023We chose the fixed menu with drink pairing, and I think this was a great choice. The food was excellent, service was kind and very efficient, and the ambience was fantastic with a live DJ and fun lights. Overall, if you are going to Puerto Vallarta and want to treat yourself, go to La Leche and do it! The bartender had a mobile cart that looked super fun, so in the future, I recommend the fixed menu and ordering cocktails as you please instead of the wine pairings just to mix it up.More infoLa Leche Restaurante - Puerto VallartaPrice: Very Expensive• Global, International• Puerto Vallarta•4.6
- MRMeghanRChicago / Illinois •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023So much fun at this very vibrant restaurant. The food is wonderful but the staff and the presentation and attention to detail really set this restaurant apart. It is an experience to remember!More infoLa Madalena Puerto VallartaPrice: Expensive• International• Puerto Vallarta•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerEdmonton / Northern Alberta •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The vibe in this place is something special. Everyone of the staff does their duties with a smile on their face. From the moment we arrived until the moment we left it was nothing less than excellent. The rib eye steak was spectacular. One of the best steaks I’ve had in my life. Melt in your mouth and very flavourful.More infoSonora Prime – Puerto VallartaPrice: Very Expensive• Fine cuts• Puerto Vallarta•4.6
Los Mejores Restaurantes en Puerto Vallarta
Debido a que su ubicación geográfica permite ofrecer platillos típicos del mar; como el pescado embarazado, el callo de hacha, los ostiones en su concha y el ceviche, entre muchos más. Actualmente, la escena restaurantera en Puerto Vallarta ha llevado a la ciudad a ser reconocida como un destino gastronómico que mantiene vivas las tradiciones culinarias de México, incorporando propuestas contemporáneas, lo que crea una extensa variedad capaz de complacer tanto a comensales nacionales como extranjeros.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Puerto Vallarta is Hacienda San Angel Gourmet
- Cruise Ship Pier
- Condo Mirdu in Zona Romantica
- Villa Sol
- Departamento Ludy #2
- Playa Los Arcos
- El Farallon 2
- Plaza Mar on Los Muertos Beach in Old Town Puerto Vallarta
- Departamento Marcela #1
- San Sebastian
- Condo View De Golf
- Valle De Banderas
- Villa Suzannah
- Nuevo Vallarta Adults Only
- Hotel Rio Malecon
- El Tuido
- Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta
- Casa Buena Vista
- Hotel Boutique Rivera Del Rio
- La Cima