Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our expert gauchos skillfully carve an array of succulent, mouthwatering cuts right at your table, allowing you to savor the flavors and tenderness with every bite.But it's not just the extraordinary dishes that set us apart; it's the service that elevates your visit to unforgettable heights. Our attentive and knowledgeable staff are committed to ensuring that every moment of your dining experience is nothing short of exceptional.
Whether you're celebrating a special occasion, enjoying a night out with friends, or simply seeking an extraordinary meal, Chama Gaucha promises to elevate your dining experience to new heights.
Bob’s Steak & Chop House
Just like last time.
Just like next time.
We are one of DFW’ most revered Italian restaurants for more than 30 years. With 7 private dining rooms available for parties, business meetings, networking socials etc...
Francesco and Jane Secchi, who hail from Italy and England respectively, serve Italian cuisine with emphasis on fresh seafood, all natural steaks and fresh pasta made daily, from Northern and Southern Italy .
The adjoining Ferraris Sidecar Tavern and Dog Friendly patio, serves Roman style pizzas baked in an oak burning oven with craft beers on tap and a very nice wine list. Happy hour specials at Sidecar are offered Mon - Sat from 5 pm - 9 pm! Stop in today for a taste of Italy!
Join us for toasts in Bar 79, opening to Perry’s covered patio with amenities for al fresco dining for any season. And, let Perry’s Grapevine host your most cherished moments in one of our five private dining spaces, with layouts for celebrating up to 100 guests, and customized menu options to fit any occasion.
Of course, you’ll soon be busy with the menu at Dino’s Steak and Claw. As the name suggests, this restaurant is all about surf and turf. However, there is also plenty of poultry to be enjoyed too. You can order things such as beef medallions, Atlantic salmon or a fresh salad. While you eat at Dino’s Steak and Claw, a local pianist will keep you entertained with some light music.
ATTIRE: Dress to impress. No flip flops, baseball hats or lake/pool attire allowed.
We serve Weekend Brunch Saturday and Sunday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm. Brunch is available for walk-ins and waitlist only; no reservations for Weekend Brunch.
Experience PIAF, the sister restaurant to Chez Fabien, delivering exceptional dining in Grapevine. Indulge in our kitchen's delights, where every dish and shared moment create cherished memories. Led by Chef Fabien Goury, PIAF blends Mediterranean and European influences into an extraordinary menu. Experience vibrant flavors from herbs to tender meats, savoring each delightful bite. Immerse in our inviting ambiance, filled with laughter, clinking glasses, and lively conversation. PIAF is ideal for intimate dinners or joyous gatherings, creating unforgettable moments with cherished company. At PIAF, dining is an art, a symphony of flavors celebrating life's pleasures. Let us take you on a gastronomic voyage of culinary excellence.
Come, be a part of the PIAF experience. Unveil the world on a plate, right here in Grapevine.
Our bar features classic cocktails, hand-crafted specialty cocktails, and wines from primarily North & South America.
Mac’s on Main is a family owned and operated restaurant in Grapevine. located across from the Rail Station on Historic Main Street.
Enrich yourself with a unique cultural experience found only in Grapevine.
Located in the central Metroplex near DFW Airport, Mesa is located in an ideal place for lunch or dinner.
- OTOpenTable DinerTexas Panhandle •10 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoPerfect!! Be back! Service was everything. My wife’s sea bass was awesome. My filet was done perfectly.More infoDino's Steak & Claw HousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Grapevine•4.7
- JPJoePOrange County •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023This place always has top notch food, something different, lots of good sandwiches, salads, and the bakery items are extraordinary. Service was good, but once we took the last bite, the server kept bugging us to leave. Would love to come for happy hour!More infoMain Street Bistro & Bakery/Chez Fabien - GrapevinePrice: Moderate• French American• Grapevine•4.7
- LALaurieAvipDallas - Fort Worth •42 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023We have been to Piaf on a few occasions. I have to say that the food, this time, was absolutely awesome! Our waiter was great and very helpful. The only thing that was a drawback was the noise level. We sat on the patio, thinking it would be quieter than the restaurant but it was not.More infoPiaf Kitchen + Wine + BarPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Grapevine•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Aug 31, 2023Love Farina’s Happy Hour! Great pizza. Excellent service. Friendly staff. Our favorite place in GrapevineMore infoFarina's Winery & Café GrapevinePrice: Moderate• Café• Grapevine•4.5
- AamafoodievipNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great quality food, great value (went on a Sunday and got the Sunday special pork chop meal), and great service from all staff! Will definitely be back!More infoPerry's Steakhouse & Grille - GrapevinePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Grapevine•4.7
9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions
Dallas is all about its special-occasion restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Downtown, Uptown, and the unassuming suburbs. Whether you’re celebrating a personal or professional win, an anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, Dallas’s neighborhood bistros, steakhouses, and growing number of luxe transplants from other cities can turn any meal into a special occasion. Read on for a guide to nine stellar celebration restaurants to book in the city now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
A suburb of Dallas known for its numerous wineries and tasting rooms, Grapevine, Texas, is a great place to wine and dine. Grapevine offers a blend of world-class cooking and family-friendly locales. Because it is in the Lone Star state, Grapevine delivers Texas staples like steaks, barbecue, and other cowboy-style cuisine. However, diners can still enjoy a wide variety of ethnic cuisines such as Mexican, French, Italian, and Tex-Mex. In Grapevine, you can dine while also being treated to an array of live entertainment. After having a nice meal downtown, diners can enjoy a glass of wine (or two) at one of Grapevine’s plentiful wineries or have a pint at one of the local craft breweries.
Frequently asked questions
- Bear Run Park
- Grapevine Municipal Golf Course
- Residence Inn DFW Airport North/Grapevine
- DFW Airport
- Parr Park
- Heritage Park
- Grapevine Mills Mall Shopping Center
- SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine
- Silver Lake Park
- Grapevine Recreational Area
- Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center
- Grapevine Mills
- Faith Christian School Football Field
- Great Wolf Lodge Dallas
- Park Wood Park
- Hyatt Place Dallas/Grapevine
- Grapevine Vintage Railroad
- Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center