- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 12, 2023Overall great experience. Live music/banda was too loud for the kids in attendance.More infoCulichi Town - MesquitePrice: Expensive• Mexican• Mesquite•4.3
- IGIrmaGDallas - Fort Worth •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 10, 2023VERY GOOD SERVICE FROM OUR SERVER, HOWEVER WHEN SHE WAS BUSYAND ASKED FOR MINOR THINGS LIKE A TO GO BOX, THE OTHER EMPLOYEES WERE NOT FRIENDLY.More infoShell Shack - MesquitePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Mesquite•3.9
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023Good food, Good service. We went for lunch and it wasn’t busy.More infoBJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - MesquitePrice: Moderate• American• Mesquite•3.8
- KDKrystieDDallas - Fort Worth •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jun 18, 2023They did a great job, considering we went out on Father’s Day weekend, and the restaurant was a little busier than expected. We personally couldn’t tell if they were short staffed or not but they did move people in and out pretty quick, considering the amount of people that were there, our food order came out quick hot and we only had one small issue. All of the staff jumped in and helped wherever they could to make sure that everybody had a great experience. The hostess did a great job of communicating the weight times along the way and handling the stress of juggling reservations, clearing off tables from parties who had left and handling walkins , she also worked the to-go area in between. Everything went according to plan, considering this was a holiday weekend.More infoRed Lobster - MesquitePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Mesquite•4.2
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review4.0Dined on Feb 14, 2019Service was great. Took care of us and wasn’t hovering the whole time. Fantastic authentic food. Good low key place with simple ambience.More infoAtheneos Greek Village CafePrice: Moderate• Greek• Mesquite•4
9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions
Dallas is all about its special-occasion restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Downtown, Uptown, and the unassuming suburbs. Whether you’re celebrating a personal or professional win, an anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, Dallas’s neighborhood bistros, steakhouses, and growing number of luxe transplants from other cities can turn any meal into a special occasion. Read on for a guide to nine stellar celebration restaurants to book in the city now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
There are many delicious dining options in Mesquite, Texas. One of the most unusual is a pie combined with milk and other ingredients to make a delicious milkshake. This choice easily pairs with great hamburgers and barbecue served at many places around this city. Many diners love the traditional Korean sushi and hibachi while still others prefer the awesome Greek food including lamb chops and calamari. Still others love the unusual Tex-Mex choices available in this city, including catfish enchiladas. Others adore the Cajun food available in Mesquite, like seafood gumbo, crawfish and jumbo shrimp. Start your day off right with a hearty breakfast featuring biscuits and gravy, pancakes and eggs cooked to order. The hardest part of dining out in this city is deciding where you want to eat with so many outstanding choices.
- Lew Park
- Oaks Branch Park
- James Ray Henry Stadium
- Forester Field
- Motel 6 Dallas - Garland
- Freedom Park
- Parschall Park
- Mckenzie Park
- Green Brook Park
- Beardon Park
- Hillcrest Park
- Cody Park
- Westover Park
- West Lake Park
- Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - Mesquite
- Audubon Village Shopping Center
- Agnew Park
- Bruton Park
- Mcwhorter Park
- Tosch Park