- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoEverything was awesome. We always ask for Chrissy (best server on Earth), because she is super-friendly and fun. We love going here. Definitely purely our favorite restaurant in all of DFW.More infoBISTECCA – An Italian Steakhouse (formerly The Grotto)Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Flower Mound•4.9
- KRKevinRNew Orleans / Louisiana •7 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023Great overall experience for dinner. The chef and his staff are the best! Amazing food and atmosphere.More infoPrime Farm to TablePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Flower Mound•4.7
- FDFineDinervipDallas - Fort Worth •10 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023This was our first time to dine at Whiskey & Smoke and we were pleasantly surprised. The menu is interesting and offers a nice variety. My husband ordered the salmon with whipped potatoes and macaroni & cheese, which were all excellent. I ordered a turkey sandwich with avocado and potato salad and beans, once again, all excellent. Our waitress was attentive, friendly and efficient. The lighting was not too bright nor the music too loud. The decor and vibe meets all of our criteria whenever we choose to dine out.More infoWhiskey & SmokePrice: Expensive• Barbecue• Flower Mound•4.1
- KSKristiSDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined on Oct 22, 2023Amy was wonderful!! I highly recommend this place for a big gathering and best place to take tons of pictures. I will definitely be back!More infoLost ColonyPrice: Moderate• Tex-Mex• Highland Village•4.5
- CChapchapAustin •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This is where I go when i visit my family in Flower Mound. Great patio. Great food! (Especially their New Mexican style Carne Guisada) Their margaritas could be better, but they have some really good cocktails.More infoMi Dia From Scratch - Flower MoundPrice: Moderate• Tex-Mex• Flower Mound•4.6
Dallas’s 6 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions
Dallas is all about its special-occasion restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Downtown, Uptown, and the unassuming suburbs. Whether you’re celebrating a personal or professional win, an anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, Dallas’s neighborhood bistros, steakhouses, and growing number of luxe transplants from other cities can turn any meal into a special occasion. Read on for a guide to nine stellar celebration restaurants to book in the city now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Discover Highland Village
The quaint, affluent, Highland Village is just minutes from Dallas-Fort Worth Airport. Breakfast cafes and local coffee shops are a popular way to start the day, as is a night dining out in one of the town's upscale eateries. Choices like pub fare, Latin cuisine, Brazilian steakhouses and modern American fare make for an elegant night out, regardless of your budget. If you prefer something simple, you can always get a quick bite of burgers and brats. If down-home cooking is more your style, enjoy cuisine straight from the farm to your table. You won't find a shortage of Mexican, Chinese or local pizza joints, either.