Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
This is a more intimate, relaxed and personal experience we now provide, with a heightened focus on truly what's most important: you, our guest.
So welcome back to EG Steak, a modern Steakhouse from Brazil. It is our honor to serve you again.
The menu features an array of fajitas, chicken, steaks and signature entrees like the La Ha Ranch shrimp. If you are looking for some tasty recommendations, try the spicy chicken verde or the fajita feast. Make sure you complement your meal with one of the house made dipping sauces, too. La Hacienda Ranch is sure to satisfy your love of all things Mexican.
2626 N. Josey Lane, Unit 107
Carrolton, TX 75007
We apologize for the confusion.
Come to Kyodai to experience the "new" trend of sushi. I said it "new" because it was the original concept of Japanese sushi but still new to some American. We focus on the freshness and quality of the fish; so if you are a true sushi lover, this is your place to be. Beside sushi, we also offer some of the seafood dishes and drinking food that will amaze your taste bud. To accommodate with our great food, we have a variety of mixed drinks, sake, and beer. We can not wait to serve you, please come and have a good time with us.
Located in a 1917 converted Victorian home, The Heritage Table is about delivering quality, hand-made meals with a comfortable, upscale experience. We are a true neighborhood restaurant with a scratch kitchen, serving hand crafted, locally sourced, modern Texas cuisine and craft cocktails. We offer three dining areas, including a fully enclosed and screened patio, with windows that can open for guests to enjoy the fresh air, and people watching on Frisco's historic Main Street. Our back dining room is the perfect spot for larger groups or quiet conversation. (Please note in your reservation if you prefer to dine in a certain area of the restaurant. ) Our restaurant is walking distance to lots of unique, local shops and treats in the Rail District of downtown Frisco.
Join us for toasts in Perry’s island Bar 79, opening to our covered patio flanked with fireplaces for the perfect place to soak up warm Texas evenings with our full menu. And, let us host your most cherished moments in one of our four private dining rooms, with layouts and customized menu options to fit any occasion. So, come join us at Perry’s Frisco and see, taste and experience what Rare and Well Done® is all about.
- CRCarolRvipNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat meal and great service! Relaxing and festive for the holidays!More infoCrudo Wood Fired Taverna - FriscoPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Frisco•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAmazing as always! This time we tried something different and it was so good. We came for my 30th birthday and ordered the Latin fire pizza, the chicken Parmesan, and of course a couple of drinks. Fun fact: for some weird reason, we always get seated at the same corner and we love itMore infoTruFire Kitchen & Bar - FriscoPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Frisco•4.7
- BHBillHvipDallas - Fort Worth •42 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoLove the happy hour here! The food and drinks are top rate. Service is great also.More infoBottled in BondPrice: Moderate• American• Frisco•4.5
- ECErinCvipDallas - Fort Worth •10 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoOur service was just awful!!!!! We were sharing a dish and had to ask the manager for plates because the waitress kept forgetting. We had to wait about 15 minutes for our drinks and it was not busy. She was not good.More infoKotta Sushi Lounge - FriscoPrice: Moderate• Sushi• Frisco•4.8
- VDVandaDvipDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023We love this place - the food is great and the service is always so nice and helpful. We love being able to have a really nice meal and then sign-up for the next door Rare Books hideaway to enjoy music, great drinks and a dessert from TJ Theodore!! Thank you for being a great place for date night! And love that you've added music to TJ Theodore too!More infoJ. TheodorePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Frisco•4.4
9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions
Dallas is all about its special-occasion restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Downtown, Uptown, and the unassuming suburbs. Whether you’re celebrating a personal or professional win, an anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, Dallas’s neighborhood bistros, steakhouses, and growing number of luxe transplants from other cities can turn any meal into a special occasion. Read on for a guide to nine stellar celebration restaurants to book in the city now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Frisco provides numerous options for all types of palates whether you're craving pizza, barbecue, seafood, or a delicious pie. You can enjoy fried chicken or Tex-Mex dishes at a wide array of local restaurants. Try original cocktails such as a mojito with moonshine or lemonade infused with blueberry moonshine at one of the local bars. Experience Frisco's South American influence at restaurants that feature authentic Latin American cuisine like beef brisket arepa. If you love Japanese food, this Dallas suburb is home to great locations for sushi rolls and yakisoba bowls. You even can have a lamb kabob at a Greek restaurant or a kimchi burger at a Korean burger joint. In Frisco, the variety of food can bring people together.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Frisco is Bazille - Nordstrom Stonebriar
- Stonebriar Country Club
- Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas/Frisco North-Fieldhouse USA
- Porter Park
- Frisco Independent School District Stadium
- Josey Ranch Athletic Complex
- Homewood Suites Dallas-Frisco
- Wingate By Wyndham Frisco
- Eds Superdrome
- Comfort Suites Frisco
- Hampton Inn & Suites Legacy Park-Frisco
- Shops At Starwood
- Hilton Garden Inn Frisco
- Holiday Inn Express Frisco
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dallas Plano/Frisco
- Massey Stadium
- Westin Stonebriar Resort Golf Course
- Trails of Frisco Golf Club
- Bobcat Stadium
- Sheraton Hotel Stonebriar
- Ami Rosemeade Plaza Shopping Center