Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Exciting, buzzing and delicious. A culinary experience unlike anything else!
At Delucca you will find an elegant neighborhood pizzeria where you can enjoy the exciting theater of an open kitchen with its wood-fired oven and sexy Bossa Nova. Come by and unwind over terrific wines, cocktails and the most delicious pizzas!
"Life Happens in the Kitchen".....
- RMRyanMDallas - Fort Worth •7 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAmbience was great - server was outstanding. The food arrived almost exactly when we wanted it. Excellent experience at the Southlake Truluck's.More infoTruluck's - Ocean's Finest Seafood & Crab - SouthlakePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Southlake•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipDallas - Fort Worth •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat food and service!! Highly recommend! Love the gyro platter!More infoTruFire Kitchen & Bar - SouthlakePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Southlake•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerNew Orleans / Louisiana •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoFood was delicious! The portions are big too! Service was impeccable! My only complaint is we don’t have one in Louisiana where we live lol. Wouldn’t hesitate to eat here anytime we are in town!More infoWhistle Britches-SouthlakePrice: Moderate• Southern• Southlake•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Had dinner here on New Year’s Day. Despite being short-staffed by several “sick” employees, service by the waitstaff that was responsible enough to come to work was outstanding. Food and ambience was great as well! Kudos to the manager who kept it all rockin’ and rollin’.More infoDel Frisco's Grille - SouthlakePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Southlake•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Diego •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The avocado toast was delicious, the ambiance is great, and the service was very friendly. Would return immediately just to experience those eggs Benedict againMore infoMoxies - SouthlakePrice: Moderate• American• Southlake•4.8
9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions
Dallas is all about its special-occasion restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Downtown, Uptown, and the unassuming suburbs. Whether you’re celebrating a personal or professional win, an anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, Dallas’s neighborhood bistros, steakhouses, and growing number of luxe transplants from other cities can turn any meal into a special occasion. Read on for a guide to nine stellar celebration restaurants to book in the city now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Southlake, Texas, is one of Dallas' best suburbs for dining out. Its local town square has different fine dining options that gourmet food-lovers will instantly fall in love with. Many restaurants conduct wine-pairing courses and other fun foodie events for those who really like to make a night of wining and dining. Not far from the ocean and cattle ranches, you can easily find places serving up fresh seafood and local meats on their menus. If Mexican is your cuisine of choice, Southlake is also home to some fabulous taco joints serving up both authentic Mexican cuisine and Tex-Mex fusion. Whether you're looking for a 5-course gourmet meal or just a great taco in a fun atmosphere, you will find it in Southlake.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Southlake is Calabrese Southlake
The best vegan restaurants in Southlake are Truluck's - Ocean's Finest Seafood & Crab - Southlake, Mesero - Southlake and Ferah Tex- Med Kitchen - Southlake
The restaurants with the best service in Southlake are Calabrese Southlake, P.F. Chang's - Grapevine and Truluck's - Ocean's Finest Seafood & Crab - Southlake
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Southlake are Calabrese Southlake, Truluck's - Ocean's Finest Seafood & Crab - Southlake and Sky Creek Kitchen - Delta Hotel Southlake
- Holiday Inn Trophy Club
- Hampton Inn and Suites Trophy Club - Fort Worth North
- Hilton Dallas Southlake Town Square
- Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Solana
- Dragon Stadium
- Mustang Panther Stadium
- Sky Creek Ranch Golf Club
- Meadowmere Park
- Walnut Grove Park
- Southlake Town Square Shopping Center
- Carroll Middle School Football Field And Track
- Pickering Park