Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Nigerian Restaurant: 972-543-3888
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoWe were there for a birthday celebration. Upon arrival, hostess wished my wife Happy Birthday! Trey or server was very professional and made us feel at ease from introduction. The food was very good as expected. We had been told by others that this is the place to go for celebrating. If you go to a later reservation be prepared to walk a bit. Thanks Texas for a wonderful evening.More infoTexasPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Richardson•4.9
- AHAdamHSan Francisco Bay Area •6 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat food! Always love coming here! Definitely recommend!More infoJeng Chi RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Chinese (Taiwan)• Richardson•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Our server Ian and manager Scott was fantastic. The same folks helped me with my party preparation 2 yrs ago as well. Thanksgiving food was absolutely delicious. I was tempted to order more of the yams but had to control myself. This was the first time dining for thanksgiving and definitely would do the same again next year. The paid attention to their clients and even before asking to refill water or coffee they were on top of it. Would recommend it to anyone who is interested in dining at this location.More infoSilver Fox Steakhouse RichardsonPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Richardson•4.8
- KTKT09Dallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023Didn’t try the food but cocktails were tasty, service was good, and the patio ambiance was niceMore infoThe Fifth: Fireside Patio and BarPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Richardson•4.7
- NNNykoliaNDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was great. I had never been and I was very excited to go. It lived up to the hype. The food was spectacular and so was the service. I can’t wait to return.More infoBenihana - Dallas, TXPrice: Moderate• Japanese• North Dallas•4.3
9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions
Dallas is all about its special-occasion restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Downtown, Uptown, and the unassuming suburbs. Whether you’re celebrating a personal or professional win, an anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, Dallas’s neighborhood bistros, steakhouses, and growing number of luxe transplants from other cities can turn any meal into a special occasion. Read on for a guide to nine stellar celebration restaurants to book in the city now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Take a culinary trip around the world without ever leaving Richardson, Texas. This Metroplex suburb just north of Dallas is running over with awesome food choices from almost every cuisine imaginable. Consider naan and chicken tikka masala from India or Mediterranean hummus and kabobs. You can also find Chinese barbecue or Japanese grilled yellowtail collar in Richardson. You will not believe the explosion of flavor when you bite into a hamburger prepared in a Korean kitchen. There are plenty of places to get chile rellenos, enchiladas, and other Tex-Mex favorites. Of course, you can also find great American cuisine in this suburb like Cajun po'boy sandwiches and good old American hamburgers.
Frequently asked questions
- Soccer Spectrum
- Extended Stay America - Dallas - Richardson
- Mimosa Park
- Courtyard Dallas Richardson at Campbell
- Galatyn Station by ExecuStay (EXEC-MW.AGS0216)
- Collin Creek Shopping Center
- Troon Villa in Davenport TCR1114
- Eagle Mustang Stadium
- Wingate by Wyndham Richardson
- Promenade Center Shopping Center
- Heights Park
- Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel
- Overland Trail Park
- Hyatt Regency North Dallas
- Prairie Creek Park
- DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas/Richardson
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Richardson
- Spring Creek Village Shopping Center
- Lookout Park
- Holiday Home -3170