Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our Course Menu is available Tuesday - Saturday only.
6 Course Omakase Kaiseki by reservation in advance only
*Valet parking is available on Catalina St. and Wilshire Blvd. Tuesday-Thursday from 5:30pm to 11:00pm for $15, and on Friday-Saturday from 5:30pm to 2:00am for $20.
Proudly serving Certified Angus Beef® Prime. Our steaks are selected to be the highest quality; amazingly tender, incredibly juicy and full of flavor. Certified Angus Beef® Prime has passed 9 more stringent quality standards than USDA Prime for exceptional flavor.
Enjoy our legendary cuts, selected by Daedo, which has mastered the ribeye since our opening in 1964.
3385 W 8th St Los Angeles, CA 90005
Bringing together French and Italian culinary techiques with unique Asian touches to super premium and fresh ingredients from around the world.
We recommend making reservations since we can get very busy during peak times - but we do welcome walk-ins - wait times range depending on the date and time.
Please contact us at email@example.com for large party reservations or events.
*Our Afternoon Tea experiences are available for booking at 12PM or 3PM Saturday and Sunday. On occasion, the second seating will be at 4PM.
Our menu has been carefully crafted to create the best pairings of Korean cuisine and drinks. It has everything you need from delicious Argentinian Asado Ribs, crispy Korean fried chicken to fluffy waffles and s'mores for dessert.
Hope to see you all soon!
For inquiries of 10+ guests, please email us at: Openaire@TheLineHotel.com.
❤️Hello Fish Sushi and Izakaya LA❤️ AYCE
Bluefin Tuna, Salmon Belly, Sweet Shrimp, Uni, Toro, Oyster.
Unlimited appetizers, sushi, crunch rolls and classic rolls.
✨Premium Fish + Professional Chef
🌸LUNCH $44.50 / DINNER $49.50
⏰ All You Can Eat 12-12:30am(Last order)
⏰ Mon-Thu 5pm-2am, Fri-Sun 12pm - 2am
- OTOpenTable DinervipLos Angeles •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoLoved it. Food was amazing, service was quick. 10/10.More infoTokkiPrice: Moderate• Korean• Koreatown•4.6
- JWJulieWvipOrange County •21 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWow! I have been in search for the best of the best Korean food and this is finally IT! Beginning with the excellent service which our server, Isabel, immediately offered, the experience was to notch. The meats and side dishes were superb, and they even humored my numerous strabs at speaking the Korean I learned from watching K-Dramas over a year! We ordered the P3 combination for the table of 6 and it filled us up to the top! We will be going back again and again!More infoSeoul Salon Restaurant & BarPrice: Moderate• Asian• Koreatown•4.5
- JJeanbovipLos Angeles •15 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThe food was delicious, the turkey dressing was wonderful. The jam pure was really good. The dessert was ok, nothing to shout about, but the rest of the meal was fantastic. Drinks are not so good either. Service was slow, but good. We weren't in a hurry, so it was ok. Inside the restaurant it was noisy. But outside was comfortable. Overall, we had a good Thanksgiving dinner. I don't know if I will come back.More infoOpenairePrice: Expensive• Californian• Koreatown•4.3
- DNDavidNLos Angeles •5 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 28, 2023Thank you Le Comptoir for a fantastic evening. We have been highly recommending it, and will definitely be backMore infoLe ComptoirPrice: Very Expensive• American• Downtown•4.7
- CZChristyZ1 review5.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023We had a large group at kingchang and they were so accommodating and nice and on top of service. The food was delicious and the meat was high quality and tasty. Their ventilation was really good too and I didn’t walk out smelling like bbq. I would definitely recommend and come here again!More infoKingChang LAPrice: Expensive• Korean• Koreatown•4.7
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
Some of East LA’s best restaurants are popping up for one night only on the Westside
Los Angeles Westsiders can look forward to a taste of East LA without braving the 405.