Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
If visiting for the first time, we are a casually elegant restaurant and boutique which serves a wide selection of French inspired American dishes as well as showcasing our world renowned selection of Caviars, smoked salmon and other French delicacies.
Our boutique is open 7 days a week from 11a - 5p with our full Boutique menu available every day for take out, delivery or FedEx delivery if not within our local courier area.
We are now open daily for breakfast and lunch. Dinner is offered six nights a week, Monday-Saturday. We are unable to guarantee a seating preference of indoors or outdoors. We recommend a sweater or light coat during the evenings.
Just a short walk from the Sunset Strip, WeHo's iconic Gay Bars & Hotels
Craft Cocktails, Boutique Wines & Intelligentsia Coffees
Happy Hour Daily 4-6 PM & All Day Tuesdays
Voted Top 100 Neighborhood Gems by OpenTable Diners
Glatt Kosher certified under the OK.
We have a full bar! Come and enjoy a drink with your meal!
Please contact Charcoal directly to reserve a table for parties with over 6 guests.
We accept reservations 7 days in advance. Reservations open up at 9 am. For groups of 8 or more, please call the restaurant.
Reservations are strongly encouraged as we have limited walk-in availability.
Please provide at least 24 hours’ notice for any adjustments. No-show reservations will incur a fee of $50 per guest.
We do not seat incomplete parties.
To ensure that all parties are seated punctually and with ample time to enjoy their experience, a time limit is enforced:
1 hour 45 minutes for parties of 2
2 hours for parties of 3 to 4
2 hours 15 minutes for parties of 5 to 8
Valet is available.
A 5% surcharge will be added to each guest check. This charge is for the benefit of Drake’s employees. In support of this initiative, the entirety of this charge is retained by Drake’s.
- OTNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAmazing and lived up to the hype! Service was excellent, food was delicious and atmosphere was perfection.More infoNobu Los AngelesPrice: Expensive• Cocktail Bar• West Hollywood•4.5
- OTLos Angeles •7 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoMy experience was great! I took my daughter for her 22nd birthday and the food was amazing. The presentation was great. I’ll definitely give this place 5stars.More infoBarton G. The Restaurant - Los AngelesPrice: Very Expensive• American• West Hollywood•4.3
- DBDavidBvipSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 11, 2023The server and the staff were very accommodating!! I tipped 30% the hostess - everyone was brilliant - better than the food! The Chef was super kind! I had stitches in my gums from a surgery and could eat hard foods and they changed everything to accommodate me. Very generous with their time and offering!More infoMELROSEPLACE LAPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• West Hollywood•4.5
- AMAnnMoobearLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Oct 19, 2023Must try once during DineLA. Splurge on the adding caviar to enhance the taste of you meal. It's worth it.More infoCaviar KaspiaPrice: Very Expensive• French• West Hollywood•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipLos Angeles •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything was delicious. The service was at a very high level. Special thanks to the guards for their understanding and help. We liked it very much and we will be glad to visit this restaurant again.More infoCatch Steak LAPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• West Hollywood•4.5
Here’s who made the Los Angeles Times’s 101 Best Restaurants list
From super-casual spots to high-end restaurants, here are the Los Angeles Times’s hotly anticipated favorites for 2023.
6 Los Angeles restaurants that deck the halls for the holidays
These Los Angeles restaurants have carolers, nutcrackers, live music, and so much more to get you into the festive spirit.
Discover West Hollywood
Quite honestly, West Hollywood is one tasty neighborhood. If you’re craving a burger, there's no better option than the neighborhood's iconic Hickory Burger, which features a single patty slathered with a sweet-smoky hickory sauce. Another West Hollywood signature dish, chicken and waffles, blends a sweet and salty mix over the meat. The neighborhood is home to a large number of vegans and vegetarians; restaurants serving anything from sushi to burgers have found tasty ways to accommodate these diners. This neighborhood includes many sidewalk cafes where you can catch a glimpse of local stars and enjoy farm-to-table seasonal selections that highlight the local seafood, produce, charcuterie and more.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in West Hollywood is V Wine Room
- Four-Bedroom House with Pool
- SLS Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills
- The Orlando Hotel
- Poinsettia Playground
- The Charlie West Hollywood
- Plummer Park
- The London West Hollywood
- Chamberlain West Hollywood
- onefinestay - Rosewood Avenue
- Blue Jay Way
- Le Parc Suite Hotel
- Poinsettia Recreation Center
- Sierra Towers
- Rudolph Valentino Memorial
- Sierra Mar
- Mansion Owned By Johnny Depp
- The Garden of Allah
- Sunset Marquis Hotel
- Piazza Del Sol