Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Join us Al Fresco on our new, open-air patio deck, Patio Piazzolla.
Our Steakhouse turns 27 years young!
For close to a quarter century, our family run and operated Steakhouse has imported the know-how and experience of Argentine grilling and carved a name for itself on Melrose Ave.
Indulge in our selection of Antibiotic-free, Hormone-free, USDA Certified Angus Prime Beef, and our Award Winning 17-page Wine List crafted by our managing partner, Sommelier Max Bozoghlian.
Our California French cuisine was developed by Chef Suzanne Goin, and also features Mediterranean influences.
We have 24 wines by the glass and 150 bottles to choose from, curated by Caroline Styne, all of which are either organic, biodynamic or sustainable.
Featuring a full bar with premium spirits and specialty cocktails.
AOC is proud to offer both outdoor and indoor dining. Our patios feature shared heaters, however we highly recommend bringing appropriate outerwear for your comfort. Unfortunately, inclement weather may affect our ability to honor your reservation. In the event of rain, we will notify you as soon as possible to communicate any weather related cancellations and to assist you with rescheduling your reservation.
Beginning November 4th, a.o.c. will require that all guests require proof of vaccination or negative results from a Covid test taken within 72 hours of entry.
pizza cooking inside of it. We greet you at the door with obvious
pleasure, soft music plays in the background and our experienced
waiters attend to your every need. You are home.
The decor is a unique blend of New York sophistication and California casual: simple, cozy, luxurious. You're surrounded by sumptuous dark wood, rich red brick, and wonderful wrought iron accents under a magnificent vaulted ceiling. If you'd prefer to sit among the flowers and climbing plants in the open air, the patio spills out into the Los Angeles afternoon or evening to provide the refreshing garden experience of a country villa. The perfect canvas for that perfect meal...
- OTOpenTable DinerCalifornia Central Coast •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoReally creative dishes. Such a great vibe. Love walking thru the candle lit tunnel entrance. Cocktails were great too. They had a little bit of a problem with a water pipe burst during dinner rush -but no one had any idea. We did because our table could see all the clean up action, but the wait staff didn’t miss a beat. Will be back!More infoBacari W. 3rdPrice: Expensive• Italian• West Hollywood•4.8
- TRTR718New York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 28, 2023I always love coming here. The food is outstanding, great ambience, and the staff is always friendly and very helpful. Thank you so much! I’ll be back, for sure!!More infoBlue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - At The GrovePrice: Expensive• Sushi• Beverly / Fairfax / La Brea / Third St.•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipLondon •8 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 5, 2023Good food. Very good and nice service. More of a club vibe than expected.More infoTheíaPrice: Expensive• Greek• Beverly / Fairfax / La Brea / Third St.•4.2
- NLNahumLLos Angeles •1 review4.0Dined on Sep 14, 2023we came very early for the second time.Gary was a great help! The food os good; it's a little heavy, we have to be careful t our late Ages. But we enjoyed it so much. It is very tasty!More infoTabla by SofiPrice: Moderate• Greek• West Hollywood•4.3
- SStevoCalifornia Central Coast •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great food and service, a little expensive.More infoAlmaPrice: Very Expensive• Mexican• Beverly / Fairfax / La Brea / Third St.•4.3
Here’s who made the Los Angeles Times’s 101 Best Restaurants list
From super-casual spots to high-end restaurants, here are the Los Angeles Times’s hotly anticipated favorites for 2023.
6 Los Angeles restaurants that deck the halls for the holidays
These Los Angeles restaurants have carolers, nutcrackers, live music, and so much more to get you into the festive spirit.
Considering the luxurious homes and shopping options in the Fairfax/La Brea district, you can rest assured that the local restaurants offer the same quality. High-end French and American cuisine are fused with a creative vision. Some of the most famous restaurants founded by star chefs and staffed by some of the most talented people in the nation in the world are located in this region. There is no doubt that the quality of the ingredients is influenced by the area’s local produce and easy access to fresh Pacific seafood. Lots of local bakeries and bistros really round out your elegant options in the West Los Angeles area. Anything you find will be worth a try.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 8, 2023 there are 37 restaurants in Fairfax. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, Italian, Californian, Mexican, Sushi and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Fairfax who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Fairfax either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- 4-Bedroom Guesthouse in the Heart of Hollywood
- Gilmore Field Historical
- The West Hollywood Pool House
- Los Angeles High Memorial Park
- West Hollywood Place
- WeHo Vintage Apartment Rental #3
- WeHo Vintage Apartment Rental #7
- San Vicente
- Luxury Two Bedroom Near The Grove
- Beverly Center
- Electrical Sub Station Number
- Miracle Mile - Brand New Apartment with Full Amenities
- Luxury California Craftsman Cottage
- Beverly Laurel Motor Hotel
- Hollywood Private One-Bedroom Apartment
- Harold A Henry Park
- West Wilshire Recreation Center
- Gilmore Stadium Historical
- West Hollywood Home
- Macy S