Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Nashville
Outdoor dining in Nashville
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Nashville
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Whether you're dining on our spacious, peaceful patio, at a high-top in the bar, upstairs in the bungalow, or in one of our main dining rooms, you'll be glad you chose Park Cafe for dinner tonight. We can't wait to see you!
P.S. Looking to book a private party? Please call (615) 383-4409.
Executive chef and one of three owners, David Morrow, was born and raised on the Emerald island of Ireland. David was recognized early on for his outstanding ability in the Culinary Arts. He was eventually recruited and trained by Irish Celebrity Chef and television personality, Neven Maguire, at the world famous MacNean House. Chef Morrow brings his passion for excellence in food along with years of experience and love for agriculture, farming, producing and sourcing only the finest, nutrient rich products.
Pasta, Steaks and Chops. Nashville's premier Italian restaurant. You won't leave here hungry. For over 27 years, a Nashville original, Valentino's Ristorante serves the finest Italian cuisine using fresh local ingredients from some of Tennessee's finest. Musicians, movie stars and movers and shakers all have touted Valentino's as the place for great Italian food, live entertainment and private events. Just ask Bill Gates, Robert Redford, Rascal Flatts and the Vice President of the United States. Buon appetito.
Enter and get transported to deep Madrid- past the tourists and the palaces, into that local hole-in-the-wall. Where the food is always great and the wine is always flowing!
The intimate 2400sq ft space features simply adorned tables, comfortable banquette seating, a large wine and cocktail bar and plenty of open-air seating. Funky light fixtures, striking electric blue, copper and glass accents, and warm woods fill out the intimate space.
Our beautiful courtyard bar area is available with a dinner reservation for drinks before or after dinner.
Open weekdays for Breakfast 8am-2pm. Lunch 11am-2pm Mon-Sun. Dinner starting at 4:30 Monday - Thursday and 5:00pm Friday and Saturday.
Complementary Valet Parking for Lunch and Dinner
Shuttle offered for events at Tpac, Ryman, The Symphony, and Bridgestone with a 40$/ person check minimum. Must call restaurant to reserve shuttle seats. Requests made on Open Table may not be honored, due to limited seating.
At Jane's, we are serving up re-invented Southern classics with local ingredients, paired with very listenable live music from the next generation of bluegrass and Americana virtuosos. Hide out tonight in East Nashville with a Tennessee-spirit based cocktail and you'll quickly become a friend of Jane's.
Live music starts every night at 8pm. 21+ after 8pm
Cancellation policy: Parties of 8 or more people will be required to submit a credit card to secure their reservation. In the event of a short notice cancellation (24 hours or less), or a no-show, there will be a charge of 20 dollars per person on said reservation.
21+ after 8pm
Restaurant experiences trending in Nashville
See what locals rave about in Nashville
- JJanemvipWashington, D.C. Area •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was a wonderful experience. Food delicious! Server was very good.More infoSadie's$$$$• Mediterranean• Edgehill•4.6
- JJensenNashville •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This place was great for dinner. Not too busy when we went and the service was super fast. All the employees were great and super friendly. Live music was also great.More infoThe Hampton Social - Nashville$$$$• American• Nashville•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNashville •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The absolute best food in nashville to treat yourself to on an evening out.More infoChurch and Union - Nashville$$$$• American• Nashville•4.6
- BButtersNashville •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We celebrated our anniversary here after many recommendations and had a wonderful experience. Mark was incredibly knowledgeable and accommodating. The smoked old fashioned was the best we’ve ever had. We had a wonderful time.More infoEddie V's - Nashville$$$$• Seafood• Nashville•4.9
- OROliviaRPortland / Oregon •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Adele's is our go-to restaurant for holiday meals and celebrations and the Hangover New Years Day Brunch did not disappoint! DELICIOUS! And the service was excellent as always--5 starsMore infoAdele's$$$$• American• The Gulch & North Gulch•4.6
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Nashville
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.
Country music can be polarizing. You either love it, or you don’t. Nashville’s food scene, on the other hand, is tough not to like. There’s something for almost every taste and we hear the hot wings just keep getting better. Be it cold brew coffee houses, the ever-popular barbecue, or inventive Southern dishes—you name it, Nashville’s got it. And yes, be prepared to be serenaded by buskers on street corners. It’s called the Music City for a reason.
Frequently asked questions
Dog friendly restaurants in Nashville include True Food Kitchen - Nashville, The Treehouse and Sonny's Patio Pub and Refuge
Child friendly restaurants in Nashville include Loveless Cafe, Doughbird Pizza & Rotisserie - Nashville and North Italia - Franklin
- Renaissance Nashville
- Green Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville-Vanderbilt-Elliston Place
- Broadway by Nashville Vacations
- Vanderbuilt University
- Quality Suites Nashville Airport
- Hampton Inn Nashville/Brentwood-I-65S
- Hyatt Place Nashville Opryland
- Red Roof Inn Nashville Fairgrounds
- Hotel Indigo Nashville
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville-Airport
- Hilton Suites Brentwood
- Bethpage Station Historical
- Country Music Hall of Fame And Museum
- Holiday Inn Express Nashville-Downtown
- Brentwood Place Shopping Center
- Vanderbilt University
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Nashville Airport
- Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
- The Best Burgers in Nashville
- The Best Wings in Nashville
- Taco-bout Tasty Tacos in Nashville
- The Best Brunch Restaurants in Nashville
- 42 Nashville Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Discover the Best Sushi in Nashville
- 85 Nashville Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- 11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
- The Most Fun Restaurants in Nashville
- Discover Trending Restaurants in Nashville
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Nashville
- 9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
- The Best Italian Restaurants in Nashville
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Nashville
- The Most Romantic Restaurants in Nashville
- The Best Breakfast Restaurants in Nashville
- The Best Pizza in Nashville
- The Best Steakhouse Restaurants in Nashville
- The 9 best spots in Nashville for celebrating right now
- The Best Restaurants with Vegan Options in Nashville