Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
— Live Jazz music Fridays and Saturdays from 6:30PM - 10:00PM
— Over 50 carefully selected wines, ranging from sweet whites to dry reds
— Cheese, charcuterie, crêpes, desserts and luxury foods that pair perfectly with our wine selection
— Stunning, cozy & Romantic 1900’s Parisian decor
We always recommend booking reservation for your party, however we normally have limited walk-in availability! For parties greater than 4 people, always call ahead, as our seating for large parties is very limited. We have a 15 minute grace period for late parties. 21 + after 8pm
At Jane's, we are serving up re-invented Southern classics with local ingredients, paired with very listenable live music from the next generation of bluegrass and Americana virtuosos. Hide out tonight in East Nashville with a Tennessee-spirit based cocktail and you'll quickly become a friend of Jane's.
Live music starts every night at 8pm.
Cancellation policy: Parties of 8 or more people will be required to submit a credit card to secure their reservation. In the event of a short notice cancellation (24 hours or less), or a no-show, there will be a charge of 20 dollars per person on said reservation.
21+ after 8pm
- OTOpenTable DinerCancun / Riviera Maya •1 review5.0Dined todayCute place, very decorated for Christmas with a holiday menu too. Bluegrass band was pretty good. Note because of the size of place, music will be loud. Doesn’t hurt the ears but will be difficult to hear conversation. Holiday meatballs very spicy. Chicken pot pie had good flavor. Drink was fab. Service is good.More infoJane’s HideawayPrice: Moderate• American• East Nashville•4.7
- CSCorySNashville •6 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWish the dining room was a little cozier, all else just perfect! Great quality, service and value.More infoEmmy Squared - East NashvillePrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• East Nashville•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNashville •1 review4.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023The food was wonderful! It is a great atmosphere for a Nashville dinner. The service was also great.More info5 Points Diner & BarPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• East Nashville•4.4
- JJensenNashville •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This place was great for dinner. Not too busy when we went and the service was super fast. All the employees were great and super friendly. Live music was also great.More infoThe Hampton Social - NashvillePrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / Sobro•4.7
- YRYowguyReviewsvipDallas - Fort Worth •36 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Fun place but not as lively as I had hoped. Food was tastyMore infoThe TreehousePrice: Expensive• American• East Nashville•4.7
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
Discover East Nashville
East Nashville is an eclectic neighborhood comprising one corner of the great country music mecca. It's as equally brimming with history as it is trendsetters and hipsters, so you know good food is bound to be somewhere in the mix. Explore food trucks and coffee shops, taco joints and stylish pizzerias, or head to a bar to get a taste of the town's booming craft beer scene. Not just any ole' fried chicken recipe will do in this Southern kingdom - here, it's all about the hot chicken. East Nashville claims the original birthplace of this battered and fried, cayenne-coated staple, and no trip to the city is complete without it. Its famously addictive spice is not for the faint of heart, so watch out!
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in East Nashville is Noko
- Riverview Golf Course
- Days Inn Nashville North
- Douglas Park
- Sleep Inn Nashville
- Grand Central Shopping Center
- Mcferrin Park
- Super 8 Nashville/ Dntn/ Opryland Area
- Crescent Plaza Shopping Center
- Parkwood Park
- Shelby Bottoms Greenway
- South Inglewood Park
- East Park
- Dickerson Plaza Shopping Center
- Shelby Park Access Area
- Shelby Park
- Music City Two Bedroom Home
- Econo Lodge North
- Hill Shopping Center
- North Pointe Plaza Shopping Center
- Cleveland Park