Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The candle lit atmosphere and grandest vibe remains but we have encased it all in a modern, elegant and rustic setting, where everyone is welcomed to enjoy the feast.
Guests are welcomed to indulge in pre-dinner drinks in our full service bar, a flamboyant cocktail or a chilled glass of champagne, the choice is yours.
As the elevator doors open, you come face to face with your dinner.
Looking at our in-house drying Nebraskan Steaks and peering at the Norwegian King Crabs through our floor to ceiling tanks, having the opportunity to hold the Beast that is the King Crab will signal the start of your Beast Experience.
After holding Michelin stars for 12 years at his fine dining London restaurants, Alexis Gauthier became vegan. 123V is his first fully plant-based restaurant, based in the exquisite surroundings of Fenwick, Bond Street, Mayfair. With both a bright and sunny, large outside terrace nestled alongside the chic boutiques around Bond & Brook Street, and a fun dining room within the new ’Studio’ floor at Fenwick, the all-day menu offers global, modern, fun vegan food and drinks for everyone. Salads, Burgers, Snacks and even London's first 100% vegan sushi counter.
Meet friends, shop, relax and dine all in one place.
- MMichelleLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoStaff are lovely, service was friendly and efficient. The blackberry Damascus cocktail tasted intense and delicious. We shared 2 starters and 2 mains, a lamb and chicken dish. Both cooked well. Restaurant was busy and it is loud but makes for a buzzy night. I would definitely returned.More infoImad's Syrian KitchenPrice: Moderate• Syrian• Soho•4.7
- SWSteveWvipNew York / Tri-State Area •23 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoNice food and great service. Very varied menu. A great restaurant in a convenient location.More infoFAROS Oxford CircusPrice: Expensive• Italian• Oxford Circus•4.7
- DADineAndDashLondon •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoRiding House Fitzrovia met all of my criteria. Appealing menu. Great food. Lovely staff. Agreeable drinks menu. Fantastic West End location. The four of us enjoyed ourselves. I was happy with the table's location (not near the door or toilet).More infoRiding House FitzroviaPrice: Expensive• Modern European• Fitzrovia•4.2
- CTChrisT1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoLoved the audio levels on music and the ambient noise was nicely absorbed by furnishings - all conversation was clear and easy to understand. Felt expensive, but good value for money. Vegan menu was small, but all options sounded delicious. Portion size for vegans does need be a little larger than meat dishes though - vegetables don't fill us up in the same way! A fantastic night out.More infoThe Ivy Soho BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Soho•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerKent •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 13, 2023First thoughts were not good when we arrived at the main entrance. The lobby didn’t excite my taste buds and provide confidence that we was going to have a great meal. Lady on reception wasn’t welcoming at all and in fact quite rude. BUT- Once we was escorted to our table and left in the hands of the restaurant staff. WOW!! Food and service was brilliant. So the lady on reception and lobby was quickly forgotten. We would highly recommend Kintan!!More infoKintan Oxford CircusPrice: Moderate• Yakiniku• Oxford Circus•4.4
9 of the best Greek restaurants in London
From the city’s best souvlaki to traditional tavernas, here are 9 excellent Greek restaurants in London.
London’s 12 best bars
From slick speakeasies to cocktail and wine bars, here are 12 standout bars to grab your next drink in London.
12 bottomless brunches in London worth getting out of bed for
Bao, pizza, and tapas sit alongside waffles and pancakes in London’s 12 best restaurants for bottomless brunch.
The Diner Reviews are in: 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the UK for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across the UK, created by analysing over one million diner reviews.
Best Rooftop Restaurants in London
Take in the sights of London with rooftop dining. No matter the weather, there’s a table with a view waiting – whether you’re cosying up under heaters in the cooler months or grabbing a bite when the sun’s out. Book your rooftop experience and dine with a view.
Best Restaurants with a View in London
Make the most of London's enviable al fresco dining scene and book a table with a view. From corner spots within eyeshot of the River Thames to sweeping sights of iconic London landmarks, you'll enjoy the views just as much as the food at these unmissable restaurants.
Best Tasting Menus in London
From Mayfair to Kensington and Islington to Peckham, experience some of the best dishes at restaurants across London with a tasting menu. These spots use tasting menus as their canvas, taking difficult-dish decisions out of your hands with the best that chefs have to offer.
Best Themed Afternoon Tea in London
Buck traditions and book an afternoon tea with a twist. From fairytale teas to Shakespeare-inspired options, celebrate a special occasion or go just because and enjoy a hot brew with cakes, sandwiches and fizz. Reserve your table at one of London's many themed afternoon tea spots.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Oxford Circus is Brasserie of Light