- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat experience on tasting / we love coming here and will be back!More infoOcean Organic Farm and DistilleryPrice: Moderate• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Kula•4.9
- MMicheileenvipAustin •18 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe always come here when we come to Maui. It is one of our favorite places. Everything was great as usual. We want to support Maui businesses in light of the recent fires God bless MauiMore infoKula Lodge & Restaurant, Inc.Price: Expensive• Contemporary American• Upcountry•4.4
- DdavidVancouver / British Columbia •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was mostly great! Fresh fish sandwich amazing; though fish in fish tacos was dry.More infoMonkeypod Kitchen - WaileaPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Wailea•4.7
- GKGKRolovipGreensboro / Winston Salem / Highpoint •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a wonderful lunch overlooking the ocean. The fish carpaccio was a favorite. Fresh snapper drizzled with a hot oil and so sauce and served with fresh greens. The soft shell bar bun was also delicious. WE also had several rolls and sushi. All of it was delicious.More infoMorimoto - MauiPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Wailea•4.6
- HHawaiimeivipHawaii •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Santiago our waiter was very professional and efficient and provided excellent customer service. We enjoyed our lunch tremendously. Thank you.More infoTommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar - Wailea, MauiPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Wailea•4.7
Experience the best of untouched Hawaii in the rural Upcountry area. This is where the trendy farm-to-table city restaurants are getting their ingredients. In fact, you can tour a farm and pick the ingredients in your own lunch. If you’re concerned about the atmosphere of local eateries, don't be. Even the best restaurants have a laid-back vibe with simple menu options like crab dip. The Hawaiian cuisine is as straightforward and fresh as the area. For lunch, sample a fruity acai bowl or a vegan-friendly pono bowl with quinoa, tofu, and kale. For a special dinner, treat yourself to braised Maui tempeh. Sushi and sashimi are a popular local alternative to the traditional fare, though many restaurants offer both.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 8, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Upcountry Maui. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, Organic and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Upcountry Maui who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Upcountry Maui either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Koki Beach Park
- Palapala Hoomau Church
- Lumeria Maui
- Hana Shopping Center
- Haiku Park
- Heavenly Hana Paradise
- Hawaii Agricultural Experiment Station
- Haleakala Satellite Tracking Station
- Pohakuloa Harbor
- Ohe O Gulch
- Hana Cultural Center
- Waianapanapa State Park
- Hana Coast Gallery
- Seven Sacred Pools
- Seven Falls
- Haleakala National Park
- Adventure in Paradise
- Wai Anapanapa State Park
- Fourth Marine Division Memorial Park