Make a free reservation
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Paia
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The safety & well-being of our staff, guests, and each and every member of our Maui community is of the utmost importance to us. We have implemented new health and safety protocols that go above and beyond our already strict standards. We look forward to serving you with safety & Aloha!
Only lunch reservations can be booked up to 90 days in advance on OpenTable.
Our Reservationist can book both Lunch and Dinner up to 18 months in advance by calling 808-579-8488.
** Reservations sold or purchased on third party websites will not be honored. **
RESERVATIONS, CANCELLATIONS AND DIETARY RESTRICTIONS:
Seatings are at 5:00 and 8:00, so please be punctual. If you are late, please call to let us know. We will make every attempt to catch you up, but we absolutely cannot make any guarantees on coursing and pacing. Reservations are STRICTLY held by Credit Card. Cancellations within 48 hours of the reservation will be charged $200 per guest, WITH ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS. Please allow at least 2.5 hours for dinner. Allergies or dietary restrictions must be made known to the restaurant when reservation is made. If dietary restrictions are presented without notice, we will make every reasonable attempt to accommodate them but can make no guarantees.
Check out our Instagram @VanaPaia
See what locals rave about in Paia
- JZJimZDenver / Colorado •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoExcellent food and service. Our waiter explained the menu offerings and answered all of our questions. Perfectly prepared and served. While not inexpensive, the food and service were certainly very enjoyable.More infoHaliimaile General Store$$$$• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Makawao•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipOrange County •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoIf you are looking for an excellent sushi restaurant look no further. The staff was so nice, the sushi was too notch, rolls were delish and the small plates were just a topper!More infoVana Paia$$$$• Sushi• Paia•4.6
- BKBreKvipLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoThis one of the most unique dining experience we have had and loved every moment! The food was unreal with flavors bursting in all dishes and the wine pairings enhanced them even further. Definitely the best restaurant in Maui and we will absolutely be back!More infonyloS$$$$• French American• Paia•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerHawaii •3 reviews5.0Dined on May 6, 2023I wish them great luck! Everything was aesthetically delightful! Menu is limited but it works, everything was great! The cost is definitely on the high side but that is what is expected when your in Maui. Only feedback I have is the quantity of bok choy, it's $8 and I only got one whole piece of bokchoy. The flavor is delicious and I ordered another and the 2nd time around I got half a bokchoy from a whole piece. Overall, I will be back!More infoWabisabi Soba & Sushi$$$$• Japanese• Paia•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerCalgary / Southern Alberta •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The food was exquisite. The service was excellent. I was impressed of the place. The amount of table to attend with high quality and qualified waiters. Definitely, the best in Maui.More infoMama's Fish House$$$$• Fish• Paia•4.9
While you can find a wide variety of restaurants in Paia, this area of the island of Maui is loaded with unique foods influenced by the multiple cultures that settled Hawaii. Eat like the locals and try poi, which is mashed taro root served like a thick sweet paste or eaten with fish. Check out restaurants serving traditional luau foods like Kalua pig, which is cooked underground. Paia is bursting with restaurants serving all types of seafood dishes including swordfish, snapper, ahi tuna and mahi-mahi. Try marinated and grilled deep-water fish in a dish called Monchong. The laid-back atmosphere makes it easy to seek out a food truck or a small restaurant on the beach to experience some of the best local cuisine.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Paia. Our customers recommend Mama's Fish House, nyloS and Vana Paia
As of May 30, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Paia. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Fish, Sushi, French American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Paia who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Paia either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.