Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Sushi by Bou Gold Coast’s 24-hour Cancellation Policy: A 50% per person fee will apply to cancellations and no-shows for reservations made within 24 hours of reservation time. No same-day rescheduling. Parties who arrive more than 10 minutes late can not be accommodated and will be subject to the no-show fee Text 312-818-1156 to cancel your reservation within 24 hours of the reserved time. No phone calls, please!
In order to support our service staff there is a 20% gratuity on all checks. At Steak 48, we encourage all of our guests to get dressed up for a great experience. In order to maintain an enjoyable environment for all guests, athletic wear, excessively revealing clothing, exposed undergarments will not be permitted. We prefer no printed t-shirts, hats or visors and always appreciate collared shirts or sports coats. Please dress as your elegant selves. You are going to have a great time!
If you are looking for any special accommodations please reach out directly to our host desk!
We look forward to seeing you!
Also available for delivery on Uber Eats!
*Please notate if you have a room or entertainment preference. Requests cannot be guaranteed, but we will do our best to accommodate.*
With its vintage, Prohibition Era-inspired design, Untitled has been a darling of Chicago nightlife and fine dining since opening in 2011.
The sumptuous 18,000 square-foot restaurant, bar and live entertainment space hosts the largest selection of American whiskies in the world .Their dining menu includes shareable bites, perfect pastas and beautifully creative desserts; with eight Michelin Bib Gourmand awards, their cuisine is sure to satisfy any palette. The best part? While you dine and drink the night away, you can enjoy world-class entertainment with weekly music and titillating cabaret-style performances from Chicago's finest.
Untitled is a 21+ establishment.
Third generation owners GianCarlo and Guido are pouring the wine or serving the veal--it's a family affair. Time warp back to the fifties with a glass of chianti in a plush booth in the bar or hold court at one of the tables in the back; Club Lago's ideal for the first date, a meal before the theater or a game, or whenever you're looking to relax to great food and be a regular in a family joint.
Some call it "retro," we call it home. Benvenuti, come on in!
We feature 56 taps with a selection of 36 rotating craft beers. In addition to our taps, we feature a high volume of beers available in bottles and cans, as well as a curated selection of craft spirits and wines.
Centennial also features chef-driven food with an emphasis on craft beer. The menu focuses on beer pairings and incorporating beer as an ingredient. Centennial also features smoked, char grilled, and wood-fired ingredients.
- GGGeoGvipPhoenix / Arizona •29 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoIt's always a great time dining at RPM Italian! Everything is always a delicious from the apps to the desserts and service is always great. Even though there was a full house & we were seated later than the reservation time, the staff kept us in the loop and were very apologetic about the wait which wasn't an issue at all. The here consistency is key & the reason we always go back!More infoRPM Italian - ChicagoPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• River North (Chicago)•4.6
- TTwistvipNew York / Tri-State Area •30 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoSpectacular find. The fish was incredibly fresh, and some of their unique dishes (Aburi in particular) were off the charts good. Service was lovely as well, very down to earth and attentive. Very happy to find this sushi gem in Chicago.More infoSUSHI-SAN - River NorthPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• River North (Chicago)•4.7
- MSMalindaSDetroit / Eastern Michigan •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Miriam provided such a positive experience - she had a genuine personality & treated us like she’s known us forever! Sunda’s customer service experience overall is always 10/10 & can’t wait to head back for another Red Dragon roll!More infoSunda New Asian – River NorthPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Asian• River North (Chicago)•4.6
- DVDeVellWChicago / Illinois •3 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Good food, drinks were great, nice ambiance.More infoTantaPrice: Expensive• Peruvian• River North (Chicago)•4.6
- AKAgataKChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Brunch was very tasty! The lobster Benedict and avocado toast were excellentMore infoSiena TavernPrice: Moderate• Italian• River North (Chicago)•4.7
Chicago’s 9 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
Chicago’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a nationally acclaimed South Indian spot and a Ukrainian spot from a James Beard Award-winning duo.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
Chicago’s 7 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
Chicago’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Chicago
Chicagoans know that special-occasion meals come in all shapes and sizes. And even though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party here. These Windy City restaurants transform a regular Saturday (or Monday or Tuesday) night into an unforgettable evening. Read on for a guide to the 10 best places in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
Discover River North
River North is located on the Near North Side of Chicago. It is famous for its beautiful architecture and attractions such as the House of Blues. The nearby Magnificent Mile attracts shoppers from all over the world. Steakhouses are among the most popular restaurants in River North. When you prefer something other than steak, you can choose from a variety of dining options for a fun night out. River North is home to some eclectic restaurants, and you'll discover chefs specializing in Mexican, Czech, and American food. From upscale French food to Mediterranean-inspired dishes, from seafood to some of the best beef you'll ever eat, River North has got them all.
Frequently asked questions
- Furnished Suites in the Heart of River North
- Best Western River North Hotel
- Stanton Park
- Seward Park
- Renaissance Chicago
- theWit Chicago, A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
- The Langham Chicago
- Chicago Theater
- Hotel Felix
- Chicago Premier Suites
- Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza River North
- Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Downtown/River North
- Marina City
- Herald Square
- The Penthouse at Grand Plaza
- Dana Hotel And Spa
- American Medical Association Headquarters
- Fairfield Inn and Suites Chicago Downtown-River North
- Hudson Playground
- Chicago Theater Christmas Shows