Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please keep in mind that proper attire is required including a jacket for gentlemen.
The food at Le Petit Paris is described as approachable French cuisine. Diners can try classic dishes like a Coq a Vin Rouge, which is chicken in a red wine sauce served with bacon, carrots, mushrooms and onions. If guests want a true taste of France, they can choose with the iconic duck a l'orange, served in a grand mariner sauce. Le Petit Paris also keeps an extensive collection of French wines for guests to pair with each meal.
Please note, last orders will be taken at 9 pm on Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday, and 9:30 pm on Friday and Saturday.
For parties of 5 guests or more, please email diningPCH@peninsula.com with your inquiry.
Effective January 3rd 2022, the City of Chicago requires all patrons age 5 and older to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and weak a mask to visit this location.
NEIGHBORHOOD ITALIAN RESTAURANT...
YOU FOUND IT!
"Even though it is nestled on the first floor of a Gold Coast highrise and sounds high style, Mario's Table exudes more warmth than a convention of Italian grandmas. The friendly staff aims to please, and so do the pastas, salads, and boneless chicken vesuvio…" -Chicago Magazine
Visit us online for additional reservation availability - www.mapleandash.com
Tea is served in individual tea pots accompanied by the traditional three tiered tea tray filled with an arrangement of gourmet finger sandwiches and scones; and dainty petit fours with complements of preserves, lemon curd and English double Devon cream.
And let’s not forget about our little tea. The Prince & Princess Afternoon tea service, suitable for children between 4 and 12 years of age is available throughout the duration of afternoon tea service.
Reservations are heavily encouraged.
Tea service seating duration is 90min
Adults $69 / Kids $35 (3-12)
Located adjacent to the Ralph Lauren Chicago flagship store on Michigan Avenue, RL Restaurant features the vision and décor of Ralph Lauren in a modern club atmosphere.
RL Restaurant offers classic American cuisine inspired by Ralph Lauren’s personal favorites. Seasonal dishes range from a chopped vegetable salad to a lobster roll sandwich, grilled fish of the day and steaks. On the cocktail list, guests can choose from classic drinks and a diverse selection of wines and other fine spirits.
- JBJenniferBSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAlways our favorite place to be. The ambience is phenomenal, the service impeccable, the food outstanding. Thank you for making it an experience.More infoRL RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• American• Gold Coast / Streeterville•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoIt was my first time, and Carl our waiter made it very memorable. He was knowledgeable about all the different steaks and brought them out for us to see. The martini he suggested was excellent. All of his suggestions were! I got the ribeye and it melted in my mouth. Best steak I’ve ever had.More infoGibsons Bar & Steakhouse - ChicagoPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Gold Coast / Streeterville•4.8
- LELindaENew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Our dinner at Tzuco was a revelation - many of the flavors and ingredients were new to us (enthusiastic eaters who’ve traveled extensively in Mexico). Loved the pink peppercorn-infused vermouth in the Negroni, the tart jocoque beneath the tower of crispy papas zamoranas, and that amazing costilla de res! Oh, and the maíz dessert was fun and playful as well as delicious.More infoTzucoPrice: Very Expensive• Mexican• River North (Chicago)•4.7
- JRJayRChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Le Colonial has the benefit of a 5 Star "starting point" simply because it is my wife's favorite restaurant in Chicago. To qualify this, my wife has excellent taste, so, you could argue that my 5 Star proclivity is warranted..... Beyond that though, the elegant environment with soft lighting, formal (but not stuffy) decor, and an overall soothing & seductive ambiance. The service is attentive & we have enjoyed exploring the menu which never fails to delight. Highly recommend!More infoLe Colonial - ChicagoPrice: Expensive• Vietnamese• Gold Coast / Streeterville•4.8
- RReviewer1998vipChicago / Illinois •64 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Absolutely wonderful! We particularly enjoyed the seafood tower and steak and eggs, both topped with generous helpings of caviar. Service and wine list were also impeccable. We’ll be back!More infoAdalinaPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Gold Coast / Streeterville•4.6
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
Chicago’s 9 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Chicago’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a nationally acclaimed South Indian spot and a Ukrainian spot from a James Beard Award-winning duo.
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Chicago
Chicagoans know that special-occasion meals come in all shapes and sizes. And even though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party here. These Windy City restaurants transform a regular Saturday (or Monday or Tuesday) night into an unforgettable evening. Read on for a guide to the 10 best places in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Chicago right now
Chicago’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
Discover Gold Coast
Located north of the Chicago River along the shores of Lake Michigan, the neighborhoods of Streeterville and the Gold Coast developed as affluent areas in the wake of the Chicago Fire in the late 19th century. Today, these neighborhoods boast family entertainment centers, fine museums and a variety of restaurants for everyone to enjoy. Families can delight in the fun and festivities along the Navy Pier with burgers, fish and fresh baked goods for nourishment. Going inland in Streeterville, the dining gets a bit more upscale with Chicago deep dish pizzerias and Polish sausage on every corner. Heading north to the Gold Coast will get you fine dining and international food territory. Tender steaks, tapas bars and French cuisine are among the hidden gems.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Gold Coast Chicago is Cite
- Hotel Indigo Chicago Downtown
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago-Downtown
- Courtyard Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile
- Loyola University Museum of Art
- Navy Pier Festival Hall Complex
- Lake Point Tower
- Hilton Suites Chicago/Magnificent Mile
- Ivy Boutique Hotel
- Navy Pier Park
- Hyatt Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Terra Museum
- The Penthouse at Grand Plaza
- Park Hyatt Chicago
- Magnificent Mile
- Water Tower Place
- Acme Hotel Company Chicago
- American Medical Association Headquarters
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Embassy Suites Chicago - Downtown
- Warwick Allerton Hotel Chicago