- SSStoneSoupvipWisconsin •18 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe atmosphere is really cool and the small plate concept is on point.More infoI.d.Price: Moderate• Contemporary American• Delafield•4.7
- SWSteveW1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoVery nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!More infoGolden MastPrice: Expensive• Steak• Okauchee•4.5
- CCatherine1 review5.0Dined on Sep 10, 2023We love this place! It is about 45 min from our house but worth the drive. Love the "supper club" feel! And the food is fantastic. A must is their spinach and artichoke dip appetizer. Prices are very reasonable too.More infoHi-Way Harry'sPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Afton•4.1
- LNLisaNSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Aug 22, 2023Half of wine on Tues was a bonus! Lobster roll was just incredible with large tasty lobster clawsMore infoCoco's Seafood & SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Oconomowoc•4.6
- GMGlennMChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Made a reservation, which is advisable, as it was busy. The food options, are great; you can get a nice dinner, or a nice burger The food was delicious; We would definitely have what we ordered again - Pan fried Mahi-Mahi and Dana's parmesan crusted chicken. All around it was a great evening!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - BrookfieldPrice: Moderate• American• Brookfield•4.7
Located in Milwaukee, Okauchee has a diverse cuisine. Fish fry near the lakes is one attractive dining option. Coated with batter, fried, and served with celery and other vegetables, some Okauchee fried fish is always a crowd-pleaser. Bars and grills are also popular in downtown. These bars provide a casual setting for classic American staples like burgers, pizzas, and sandwiches. They are great eateries for large parties that won't fit in smaller diners. In the summer months, diners can sit on the patio and enjoy steaks, ribs and brisket, all in the same place. A refreshing selection of beers works well with their extensive variety of appetizers.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 22, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Okauchee. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steak and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Okauchee who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Okauchee either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.