- DFDowntownFoodievipWisconsin •24 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoHave been here several times before, but something about our most recent experience seemed to be better and more memorable than some of the past experiences. They had some new winter entrees that were very tasty, and the service was outstanding. We had an issue with a chair, and they were so apologetic. If this had been at some other restaurant, I don't think that would have been the case. This most recent experience reinforced why I like going there!More infoOnestoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Milwaukee•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerWisconsin •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThe food was amazing, started with Oysters which were very fresh. Our entrees were tasty and perfectly prepared. The staff was fantastic and very accommodating.More infoHarbor HousePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Milwaukee•4.7
- LBLeannBWisconsin •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoAmazing service. I went with high expectations and they were met! Only criticism I have is there was some sort of pop music playing which added unnecessarily to the volume of noise. Something softer would have been more appropriate to the setting. Food was terrific. It's an expensive meal but worth it.More infoBartolotta's Lake Park BistroPrice: Very Expensive• French• Milwaukee•4.7
- PHPaulHWisconsin •4 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Erica was a very attentive waitress, decor was mid-century modern, the menu was diverse enough, food was good tasting and appropriate quantity, and a great rewards program. Overall, I look forward to going back!More infoButtermintPrice: Expensive• American• Shorewood•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipWisconsin •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our brunch was outstanding.More infoTupelo Honey - MilwaukeePrice: Moderate• Contemporary Southern• Milwaukee•4.7
Shorewood Village is located right along the coast of Lake Michigan. The town is a very popular destination for Milwaukee residents looking for a night out in a great atmosphere with delicious dining options. Choose from a number of restaurants that range from traditional American dishes to international specialty cuisine. Enjoy a juicy burger and fries, a classic pasta dinner or wok fried noodles. In addition to the area's family-style eateries, there are several more intimate, family-owned authentic European and Chinese restaurants. Shorewood is also home to local Italian choices, including full service eateries and popular pizzerias. You can also enjoy Wisconsin favorites in Shorewood, including whitefish from the lake and local bratwurst at the numerous pubs and comfort food establishments.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 1, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Shorewood. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Shorewood who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Shorewood either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.