- OTWisconsin •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoLoved our server Alicia. She was very good at resolving any and all issues that came up. Food was great! We were watching the staff work together and decided they were a well oiled machine. Nice work!More infoMr. B’s – A Bartolotta Steakhouse – BrookfieldPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Brookfield•4.6
- CChristine1337Tampa / Central Florida West •17 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOur waiter was excellent and very mindful of our time constrains, with theater tickets later in the evening. Salmon was done to perfection. The special, tenderloin medallions, were excellent.More infoNorth Star American Bistro-BrookfieldPrice: Moderate• American• Brookfield•4.7
- JMJonathanMWisconsin •7 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoI nice place for a date night and discussion. Repeat customerMore infoThe Melting Pot - BrookfieldPrice: Expensive• Fondue• Brookfield•4.5
- OTWisconsin •3 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 4, 2023We ended up going on a very busy night in the past it’s never been like that. They were a little understaffed and had big huge parties so I understand why we had to wait so long to get our food 45 minutes. And they delivered one wrong entrée but what impressing the most is the fact that the manager came over and sat down at our table apologized and told us they’re short staffed and that he was very sorry for the long wait we told him about our experience and he took 50% off our meal which made us very happy when you’re sitting there with 2 three-year-olds 45 minutes is a long time and they didn’t give us our plane cards until the food came. We didn’t see our waitress for a long time or I will ask them ahead of time. Anyway, this experience wasn’t the best but I will tell you that I’ve been there in the food is great and the service is fantastic. We just hit it on a very busy night ￼￼More infoPoint Burger Bar - PewaukeePrice: Moderate• Burgers• Pewaukee•4
- GMGlennMChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Made a reservation, which is advisable, as it was busy. The food options, are great; you can get a nice dinner, or a nice burger The food was delicious; We would definitely have what we ordered again - Pan fried Mahi-Mahi and Dana's parmesan crusted chicken. All around it was a great evening!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - BrookfieldPrice: Moderate• American• Brookfield•4.7
The scenic city of Waukesha was once a spa town and remains a popular Midwestern escape. Waukesha is located in the heart of Wisconsin, and its dining options are funky and diverse. From sushi to unique tacos, you'll find your global favorites here. Even the American restaurants are unconventional with some popular small-plate eateries offering fried chicken and octopus on the same menu. A bit of the South has also come north in the form of great barbecue. When you're looking for a good brat, Waukesha has some of the best authentic German food in the state. If you need a break from cheese curds and bratwursts, try some fried okra and baby back ribs.