Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Reservations are recommended, and we have a 15-minute grace period, so please call us if you are running late. Reservations are for our main dining room and upstairs dining room. Specific location requests will be accommodated as available or as necessary for accessibility.
VOTED BEST NEW RESTAURANT BY MILWAUKEE MAGAZINE'S READER'S CHOICE
With our appreciation for modern American cuisine and a motivation driven by locally sourced and seasonal ingredients, we invite you to share our food and admire the simplicity in culinary art. Our name, which translates to Fire+Ice, offers inspiration in all that we do.
Spend some time together, share something new, and enjoy the opportunity to connect. Eldr+Rime is about gathering at the table and sharing a meal with the people that are important in your lives.
For parties of more than six guests, please call the restaurant at (414) 867-9200.
Dinner Monday through Saturday evenings
Brunch Saturdays and Sundays 9a-2p starting
Happy Hour featuring half priced oysters offered Tuesday through Friday 4p-6p in our bar area.
Our philosophy is simple, to offer a modern twist on classic comfort food and libations with a strong focus on innovation and creativity. We use only the freshest ingredients available to create some of the most delicious and innovative cocktails and menu items around.
No matter what your occasion calls for, or your appetite demands, the friendly staff and warm environment of Firefly promises to make it a great night out.
- DKDeborahKWisconsin •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis is our go to place for a delicious nutritious meal. So many great options and flavor combinations. Awesome cocktails and wine selection.More infoStory Hill BKCPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Milwaukee•4.8
- OTWisconsin •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoChristmas decorations so beautiful. Got seated right away with our reservation. I had the breakfast burrito Delicious! Love the Valentine coffee. Service excellent 🤗More infoBlue's EggPrice: Moderate• Breakfast• Milwaukee•4.8
- RRrobWisconsin •12 reviews5.0Dined 4 days ago'Dona was our server and she was outstanding. Wow-level service. Our first time there and we loved the look and feel and the service and the food. Drinks were great in a supper club style way. Among vintage vibe supper clubs, this one has really excellent quality food and the vibes too, where some have only very good food to complement the old school vibes. I was impressed. Recommended.More infoFive O'Clock SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Milwaukee•4.7
- RARichardAWisconsin •9 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Upon our arrival we were escorted to our table immediately and met by our waitress ready to take our drink orders. We proceeded to the Thanksgiving dinner buffet and each selected from exquisite dishes and plentiful food. At no time did we feel pressured to finish our delighful dinner experience.More infoEldr + RimePrice: Expensive• American• Wauwatosa•4.4
- DDrewskiWisconsin •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a wonderful new years day date here everyone was friendly and helpful and the food was delicious and worth the value. Our server was amazing she made us feel welcome and helped us decide on the menu but wasn't pushy with anything. We were greeted right away and talked to on the way out also about our experience they wanted to make sure we had a wonderful experience.More infoThe Capital Grille - MilwaukeePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Milwaukee•4.8
Wauwatosa is Midwestern through and through, but meander along the tree-lined streets in parts of the city, and you might imagine you're in a European village. A few miles west of the city’s downtown area, Tosa, as it is referred to locally, features historic buildings next to modern, upscale markets and great dining spots. Wauwatosa has everything from cozy pubs and casual dining to French pastry shops and gourmet restaurants. If you have a taste for local favorites, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to try dishes such as cheese curds and Danish kringle pastries. Wauwatosa is also home to a variety of eateries offering excellent bratwurst and Polish sausage. Try having yours the local way, which means it will be cooked in beer and served up with plenty of sauerkraut.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Wauwatosa is Ristorante Bartolotta dal 1993
- Applecrest Plaza Shopping Center
- Center Street Park
- Currie Park
- Menomonee River Parkway
- Lindsay Park
- Concordia Park
- Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West
- Enderis Playground
- Wirth Park
- Capitol Court Shopping Center
- Midtown Shopping Center
- Lowell Damon House Museum
- Krueger Park
- Hampton Shopping Center
- Lamplighter Park
- Days Inn West Allis/Milwaukee
- Greenfield Park Golf Course
- West Allis Shopping Center
- Currie Park Shopping Center
- Milwaukee County Zoo