- OTChicago / Illinois •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoBest cocktails! Small plates are very good. Just remember to order extra bread. You will need it. Staff is wonderful! I love this place!More infoUnion House CedarburgPrice: Moderate• Tapas / Small Plates• Cedarburg•4.6
- OTWisconsin •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoFrom food to service to ambience, Johnny Manhattan's ranks as a favorite. On every single occasion the food has been exceptional and our servers amazing! We are proud to have this restaurant in our backyard and enjoy treating friends and family to a Johnny Manhattan experience. Thank you for always exceeding our expectations.More infoJohnny Manhattan'sPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Menomonee Falls•4.7
- GGoldiWisconsin •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoFirst time at this restaurant and we went specifically for the lobster boil and we were not disappointed. It was a birthday lunch for a native Bostonian who loves lobster but had not had it in a long while. The lobster tasted so fresh and was was steaming hot and served with delicious corn and potatoes. Excellent implements provided to get out all the tasty lobster meat. Great service, very friendly staff. We will return to try many other fish dishes!More infoSt. Paul Fish Company - MequonPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Mequon•4.7
- OTWisconsin •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 27, 2023The food was amazing, started with Oysters which were very fresh. Our entrees were tasty and perfectly prepared. The staff was fantastic and very accommodating.More infoHarbor HousePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Milwaukee•4.7
- GMGlennMChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Made a reservation, which is advisable, as it was busy. The food options, are great; you can get a nice dinner, or a nice burger The food was delicious; We would definitely have what we ordered again - Pan fried Mahi-Mahi and Dana's parmesan crusted chicken. All around it was a great evening!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - BrookfieldPrice: Moderate• American• Brookfield•4.7
Discover West Bend
A picturesque town tucked into the Wisconsin landscape, West Bend provides visitors with a complete menu of culinary food true to the state's local traditions. It is almost impossible to think of Wisconsin without also mentioning cheese. A tradition dating back more than 175 years, the art of cheese making has been cultivated into perfection in West Bend. With dairy farms speckling the landscape, visitors can sample this paragon of Wisconsin cuisine in many local cheese plates or dairy-centered dishes. Enjoy steakhouses and country inns for well-cooked meats. Many of these venues also offer vegan and vegetarian options with fresh and local greens and other produce. If you want more international options, you can enjoy Japanese, Chinese or Indian flavors.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in West Bend who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in West Bend either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.