- MNMaureenNvipWisconsin •31 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe’ve eaten at ID many times. Last nights meal was exceptional. The lamb pasta and the pear salad were especially wonderful. So creative. And they were incredibly busy but gave great service. ID just gets better!!More infoI.d.Price: Moderate• Contemporary American• Delafield•4.7
- BBrianWisconsin •3 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoHad a good dinner with friends after we did the axe throwing.More infoPoint Burger Bar - PewaukeePrice: Moderate• Burgers• Pewaukee•4
- Ddewie400Wisconsin •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoFantastic dining experience! The Anejo Old Fashioned was delicious! Service was warm and attentive, and every dish was cooked to perfection. Thank you Mr. B’s! A wonderful dinner with family for the holidays!More infoMr. B’s – A Bartolotta Steakhouse – BrookfieldPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Brookfield•4.6
- BNBlackNapkinPhoenix / Arizona •4 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoAs a gluten-free diner, I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at North Star American Bistro. I had a hamburger with a GF bun and GF flatbread. I substituted a side salad for the french fries. All was very tasty. Nice wine list and good drinks, too.More infoNorth Star American Bistro-BrookfieldPrice: Moderate• American• Brookfield•4.7
- GMGlennMChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Made a reservation, which is advisable, as it was busy. The food options, are great; you can get a nice dinner, or a nice burger The food was delicious; We would definitely have what we ordered again - Pan fried Mahi-Mahi and Dana's parmesan crusted chicken. All around it was a great evening!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - BrookfieldPrice: Moderate• American• Brookfield•4.7
Pewaukee offers an amazing restaurant scene that includes a little bit of everything you could want. If you are looking for a casual meal, you can head to one of the colorful pubs or taverns for a delicious sandwich and a cold adult beverage. If you are looking for classic American comfort food, there is a wide selection of cafes and diners to choose from. For a more elegant dining experience for that special date night or celebration, head to one of Pewaukee's steakhouses that offer both seafood and marbled cuts of beef aged for tenderness and grilled to perfection. Pewaukee is surrounded by farmlands in the heart of the Midwest. This gives their restaurants farm-to-table fresh produce around which to build their menus.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Pewaukee. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Burgers and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Pewaukee who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Pewaukee either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Silvernail Shopping Center
- Liberty Park
- Priedeman Park
- Horeb Spring Park
- Bethesda Spring Park
- Frame Park
- Pewaukee River Parkway
- Silurian Park
- Price Pointe Inn
- Westbrook Shopping Center
- Lowell Park
- Country Springs Hotel - Pewaukee
- Carroll College Academy
- South Park
- West Park
- Springdale Park
- Banting Park
- Moor Downs Golf Course
- Grandview Park
- Dopp Park