Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Enjoy our famous Lobster Roll, one of our five varieties of Fish Fry, or another of our wide selection of delicious seafood options. And after your meal, be sure to stop in our retail and deli area where you can find all the same amazing fish in our fresh fish display to prepare at home.
We hope you enjoy the simple, thoughtful cuisine. Whether it’s our Neopolitan pizza, hand-crafted in the wood-burning oven imported from Italy, or one of our many housemade pastas, each dish is prepared and presented with both appetite and aesthetic in mind.
We are thrilled to welcome you to the world of Italian food, wine, and fun! Buon appetito!
Reservations are recommended, and we have a 15-minute grace period, so please call us if you are running late.
The Highland House located in Mequon, Wisconsin has earned the reputation as the place to go on the North Shore for any and all occasions. The food is a blend of California, Caribbean and Mexican influences. It’s a casual and fun atmosphere with a colorful and unique décor. Voted Milwaukee’s Best Margaritas and known for great food at a great price.
- RReids22vipWisconsin •12 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat place for light dinner with drinks. Great beer selectionMore infoFoxtown BrewingPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Mequon•4.3
- LRLisaRWisconsin •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat food, great service. It's a great place for a special celebration. (anniversary, birthday, etc.)More infoMr. B's - A Bartolotta Steakhouse - MequonPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Mequon•4.5
- SCSCFLvipTampa / Central Florida West •24 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoHad a party of 7. Service was fantastic and the food was all great.More infoSt. Paul Fish Company - MequonPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Mequon•4.7
- DdenalSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 4, 2023Never disappointed. Great place for fast bite. Very nice patio.More infoHighland HousePrice: Moderate• Tex-Mex• Mequon•4.5
- NnormyWisconsin •5 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 10, 2023We ate outside on a perfect night. Our waiter was very attentive with other staff bringing bread and keeping our water glasses full. The 4 of us shared 2 different large salads and 2 different types of vegetarian pizzas and everything was delicious., Zarletti's Mequon continues to be one of our favorite spots to eat.More infoZarletti - MequonPrice: Expensive• Italian• Mequon•4.5
Mequon lures in people from all walks of life because of its livabilityand abundance of delis, shops and long-standing restaurants. Having a good time in Mequon is effortless even though this is partially a farming community. Cafes throughout Mequon use local ingredients, which is natural given the nearby farms. At a number of restaurants here, deep-dish pizza and Italian lasagna will be at the top of the menu. If you're on a quest to find some fresh pastries, breads and pretzels, look no further. The eateries in this rustic neighborhood offer different cuisines and dining settings, but their service is similarly excellent. You can expect to have a wonderful experience wherever you go to eat.
Frequently asked questions
- Thiensville Village Park
- Mequan Pavilions Shopping Center
- River Forest Nature Preserve
- Mee Kwon Park
- Baymont Inn & Suites Mequon Milwaukee Area
- Settlers Park
- Virmond Park
- Missing Links Golf Course
- Shoreland Nature Preserve
- Brooks Stevens Automotive Museum
- Mequon Rotary Park
- Willow Bay Nature Preserve
- Riverview Park
- Lilly Lane Nature Preserve
- Concordia University Wisconsin
- Fairy Chasm State Natural Area
- Village Grove Park
- Grasslyn Nature Preserve
- Scout Park
- Mequon Community Park