- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoI had an amazing time w/ my boyfriend celebrating our one yearMore infoFahrenheit - CharlottePrice: Expensive• American• Uptown•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerAsheville / Western North Carolina •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoGoodyear was great! I brought my boyfriend who lives out of town, but comes to Charlotte frequently and this was is his favorite spot so far! Goodyear takes classic dishes and cocktails and puts a fun spin on them. Very unique and very delicious. Service was incredible as well. Nathan was so attentive, made us feel at home and made excellent recommendations for everything from our cocktails to appetizers to main course. We LOVED everything! Highly recommend the al pastor wings, the shake fries with parmesan, chopped wedge, and the New York strip - sounds straightforward, but trust me it’s anything but ordinary!More infoThe Goodyear HousePrice: Moderate• Southern• NODA•4.5
- MLMaggieLCharlotte •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The service was great and the food was AMAZING! So fun for date night or GNO!!More infoIgloos at The Goodyear HousePrice: Expensive• American• NODA•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Absolutely blown away! The food was amazing but the service was top notch. Atina was beyond accommodating and I can truly say she went above and beyond for us. Church & Union is lucky to have someone like her on their management team. Definitely will be back many more times.More infoChurch and Union - CharlottePrice: Expensive• American• Uptown•4.5
- RRickvipCharlotte •20 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Perfect choice for Jan. 1, 2023! We were seated right away and CiCi came to our table with a smile on her face and colorful gold nails. We felt our New Year's Eve party was continuing. We began with two glasses Tribaut Champagne. My wife selected the chicken crepe which beautiful prepared and plentiful. The Compte cheese really made it delicious. I chose the omelet Forestiere. We were taken back to a Paris Bistro. We finished our meal with two glasses of the St. Cosme. The wine list is extensive and the staff was moving about like a well oiled machine! We are already planning our return.More infoLa Belle HelenePrice: Expensive• French• Uptown•4.5
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in NODA is The Goodyear House