Lake Union Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Available for late dinner now in Lake Union / Eastlake
Restaurant experiences trending in Lake Union / Eastlake
- Special menu
Omakase- Sushi CounterTakai by KashibaBellevue$195.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Exclusive Offer on these Premium Meats!Gyu-Kaku - Bellevue, WABellevue$45.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Turn Up the Romance!The Melting Pot - BellevueBellevue$5.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Non-Wine Club Member ExperienceAlexandria Nicole Cellars - Woodin Creek Tasting RoomWoodinville$20.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Northwest Spirits tasting experience flightsNorthwest SpiritsWoodinville$14.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Whiskeys of the World Pairing DinnerBlack Angus Steakhouse - Federal WayFederal Way$42.99 per personReserve
- Special menu
Afternoon TeaPaisley’s Tea RoomIssaquah$52.00 per personReserve
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Lake Union
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Tamura is a Kappo style restaurant where food is prepared in an open kitchen and served quickly in a lively environment where staff and guests talk about the food and beyond. Our goal is to become the very best restaurant to our guests by getting to know them and serving them in a personable yet professional manner.
*Please note that a 20% living wage charge is included (dine in only). The house retains 100% of these charges to help fund higher wages and benefits to all staff. Additional gratuity is not expected.
The ritual of coming together sharing wine and food with family and friends is the central motif in our lives. Italian food has an immediacy, honesty, and warmth; it possesses the spirit of a grandmother's wisdom and love. Italian food isn't about trailblazing alchemy or edible high fashion; Italian food is about staying connected—to each other, to the past, to the earth.
*A 20% service charge is included. 100% of this service charge is retained by Schwartz Brothers Restaurants. We strive to be an employer of choice and our servers are paid a base wage and a separate commission based on their sales. Additional gratuity is not expected and purely optional. If you have any questions please ask to speak with a member of management.
No Minors. Smart attire encouraged. We kindly ask that you refrain from overly casual attire.
We look forward to hosting you in Deep Dive! Until we meet at the table....
Chef Lauren and her team create weekly specials to further highlight our food-producing partners.
Portage Bay Cafe at South Lake Union is a large, airy, boisterous space with lots of energy and we have outdoor dining all year round. We look forward to serving you soon.
We are offering indoor seating and take out at this time. Please visit our shop, where you can purchased from our bottle shop! Pre order from our main menu links on our website.
We hope to see you soon! Until we meet at the table.....
Taking a look at the Tutta Bella menu reveals the commitment to innovation and quality. The menu reveals unique pizzas, delicious spins on classic pasta dishes, and craft cocktails designed to add an element of fun to any meal.
Open for lunch, dinner and delivery, Tutta Bella also has a popular coffee and dessert menu too.
See what locals rave about in Lake Union
- NTNancyTSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoUnique venue, unique food, fabulous and attentive service. Loved that we could order shareable plates, from appetizers to desserts. Pace was relaxed and we never felt rushed. Throughly enjoyable evening.More infoTerra Plata$$$$• Farm-to-table• Capitol Hill / First Hill•4.5
- FFFoodieFoodieSeattle / Eastern Washington •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food the ambiance the whimsical decor, it was an experience we won’t forget. It’s a classy restaurant but more than that it’s a creation of hard work and an imaginative mind. We were treated like royalty and yet as though we were at home with friends. Fine dining with a electric luxurious vibe. I don’t want the world to know, and yet I do, of this glorious evening we had. Wine & oysters, lamb & pasta. Let’s go together.More infoThe Pink Door$$$$• Italian• Belltown / Pike Place Market•4.8
- DDDianeDSeattle / Eastern Washington •2 reviews5.0Dined on May 26, 2023We had the most amazing server! I wish I asked her name. We were outside, she had long wavy brown hair. She was friendly, fast, and remembered all our requests (we were 5 ladies 60 years).More infoThe White Swan Public House$$$$• Seafood• Lake Union / Eastlake•4.6
- FFoodievipNew York / Tri-State Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on May 23, 2023The Staff, food and ambiance were first class. I’m a foodie and love to experience restaurants when visiting new areas. Single Shot was exceptional on all levels. We had the asparagus with crab, roasted cauliflower, halibut, pork chop and topped off with lemon tart. Fabulous!!! Thank You Single Shot.More infoSingle Shot$$$$• Contemporary American• Capitol Hill / First Hill•4.9
- KSKenSSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It is very expensive restaurant and knew that when we made reservations, but there were a few items that I did think were over priced. I had a steak and added grilled prawns. The waiter said up front there were 2 prawns. There were gulf prawns on the menu, so I was assuming they were bigger gulf prawns that I was getting. No, my dinner came and they were normal small prawns. Those two small prawns were $18! That is outrageous. Everything was delicious and staff/waiter were great with a nice atmosphere waterfront view. Not many restaurant parking spots, so be aware if you are driving.More infoDaniel's Broiler - Lake Union$$$$• Steak• Lake Union / Eastlake•4.5
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Lake Union
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Seattle
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Favorite Local Restaurants in Seattle
The top restaurants in the city, according to our savvy dining experts.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
Discover Lake Union
The cuisine in Seattle's Lake Union/Eastlake neighborhood is as diverse as the population with something for every taste. The waters of the Puget Sound provide an abundance of fresh seafood. Local favorites include wild-caught salmon, Dungeness crab and savory oysters from the nearby Canadian shores of Fanny Bay. Visitors to Seattle can also find plenty of Asian-inspired fare, from upscale pho and ramen houses to revolving sushi bars. Northwest natives care about their health and that of the environment, so most restaurants have vegan and organic options. Try vegan donuts, rich vegan chocolate cake or flourless pancakes at one of Seattle's many vegan bakeries. The public transportation system in Seattle is excellent, so leave your car at home, take the bus or train to the city and bring your appetite!
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Lake Union is Sushi Kappo Tamura
The best vegan restaurants in Lake Union are Portage Bay Cafe - South Lake Union, Duke's Seafood - Lake Union and Wild Ginger McKenzie- South Lake Union
The best vegetarian restaurants in Lake Union are Portage Bay Cafe - South Lake Union, Wild Ginger McKenzie- South Lake Union and Duke's Seafood - Lake Union
The restaurants with the best service in Lake Union are Sushi Kappo Tamura, Wild Ginger McKenzie- South Lake Union and Daniel's Broiler - Lake Union
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Lake Union are Deep Dive, Willmott’s Ghost and The White Swan Public House
- Seattle Wonderland Apartment
- University of Washington Womens Soccer Field
- University of Washington Stadium
- Bruce Lee Grave Site
- Montlake Playground
- Ginosi Belltown Apartel
- Seattle Museum of History And Industry
- Kings Inn
- Silver Cloud Inn - Seattle Lake Union
- Seattle Breeze Apartment
- Burke Museum of Natural History And Culture
- Seattle Happiness Apartment
- Hotel FIVE - Pineapple Hospitality
- Seattle Bliss Apartment
- The Loyal Inn Seattle
- Great Capitol Hill Apartment
- University of Washington Tennis Courts
- Seattle Dreamland Apartment
- Cornish College of the Arts - Kerry Hall
- Seattle Delight Apartment