Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Ordering one of Sushi Kashiba's chef curated sushi dinners is probably your best bet. The cuts of salmon, toro, tuna, yellowtail and other fish are always fresh and beautifully presented. The meal is finished off with Sushi Kashiba's trademark cake-like egg dessert. The restaurant also features à la carte items like agedashi tofu, oysters on the half shell and Chef Kashiba's New York Times featured black cod kasuzuke.
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFantastic sushi! We had the smaller set menu and it was plenty of food. And I learned I’ve been eating sushi upside down. You want the fish to hit your tongue, not the rice. Elevated the whole experience. Delicious and fun!More infoSushi KashibaPrice: Very Expensive• Sushi• Waterfront / Belltown•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipSeattle / Eastern Washington •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoOverall it was a great experience. We always look forward to sitting with Robin because of her wit, energy, professionalism and enthusiasm. We tell our friends to come here and ask for her section. See you soon.More infoShaker + SpearPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Belltown / Pike Place Market•4.7
- VKVeraKvipSeattle / Eastern Washington •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat Happy Hour Menu & drinks! We love to sit at the sushi counter & watch everything that is going on. We love the sushi & sashimi on the HH menu but also order off the regular menu! Everything has always been top quality & it is beautifully presented. The service is quick & friendly. I'm thrilled to have Umi Sushi house as my neighborhood go to place. Take out is also great!More infoUmi Sake HousePrice: Moderate• Japanese• Downtown•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerVancouver / British Columbia •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoHaving stood the test of time for over four decades, this restaurant boasts an impressive 42-year history, ensuring a rich dining experience steeped in tradition. The ambiance strikes a perfect balance of elegance and comfort, complementing its prime location. An intriguing aspect is their selection of off-menu items, which adds an exclusive touch to the dining experience. Overall, it's a remarkable establishment that consistently delivers quality and sophistication.More infoThe Pink DoorPrice: Expensive• Italian• Belltown / Pike Place Market•4.8
- FDFrequentDinervipSeattle / Eastern Washington •175 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoAnother fabulous brunch experience at Cafe Campagne! Sat at the bar and our server was delightful! We thoroughly enjoyed our drinks, meals and service! One of our favorites and did not disappoint!More infoCafe CampagnePrice: Expensive• French• Belltown / Pike Place Market•4.7
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Whether you're looking for some of the finest fresh seafood around or a plate of good old-fashioned comfort food, Belltown is a great neighborhood to indulge your palate. No vehicles are allowed on the waterfront in Belltown, but most people think that's part of its charm. It's a completely walkable area with lots of outdoor seating and potted plants sprinkled throughout. For dining, your options range from sushi and Mediterranean food to Hawaiian and tapas joints. Dine on Italian outdoors by candlelight at a high-end restaurant or stop by a pub for some craft beer and guajillo nachos. If French cuisine is more your style, you'll find some unique local brunch options.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Waterfront is Sushi Kashiba