- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGreta has been a server there for 17 years. I went in there once for the first time a year ago and I was lucky enough to have her again on my most recent second visit. She suggested the very best highlights of the menu and was even able to have them recreate an amazing off-menu squid ink pasta and prawn Calabrian chili dish that I got my very first time in. It was delightful because I had been thinking about that dish ever since that first time I had it a year ago. If you’re ever in Seattle, make sure you get a reservation for The Pink Door. It’s beyond excellent in every way. Every bite of everything we ordered was exquisite. From the scallops, to the affogato dessert, and every appetizer we had in between. This place is fabulous.More infoThe Pink DoorPrice: Expensive• Italian• Belltown / Pike Place Market•4.8
- JLJamieLSeattle / Eastern Washington •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoTook my team, group of 10, for a team lunch. The staff was incredible. The food was perfect. Couldn’t ask for a better location for a team holiday lunchMore infoFogo de Chao - BellevuePrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Bellevue•4
- MHMiaHSeattle / Eastern Washington •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoMy husband and I went to Barking Frog for dinner to celebrate our 10 year anniversary and it was nothing short of special. This was the first place/reservation where I felt like the restaurant and staff actually read and cared about the special occasion. They also went out of their way to make it a special dinner. Everyone that served us greeted us and dinner ended with a surprise glass of bubbly that accompanied dessert that had “Happy Anniversary” written on our plates. On top of all that amazing service, the food was INCREDIBLE. Thank you to everyone at Barking Frog for such a special night.More infoBarking FrogPrice: Very Expensive• Northwest• Woodinville•4.7
- TRTriciaRSan Diego •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023Beautiful venue, delicious food, excellent service!More infoFlavour BistroPrice: Very Expensive• Bistro• Duvall•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Went on Thanksgiving. I was in from out of town on a family emergency and we needed a break and a quiet meal. So lovely and the food was fantastic.More infoLuigi's Italian CucinaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Redmond•4.9
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
The dining scene in Duvall offers a wide variety of cuisine sure to please any discerning palate. Duvall, a suburb near Seattle, has a nice variety of diners and cafes that offer a casual meal of American comfort foods. If you want to enjoy a cold adult beverage with your meal, head into a pub or tavern for a great sandwich or burger in a fun atmosphere. For a more elegant dining experience, a local steakhouse serves fresh seafood and a tender cut of beef seasoned and grilled to order. International options include Italian and pizza, Mexican, Thai, Asian, and much more.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Duvall is Flavour Bistro
- Rising Sun Retreat, Vacation Rental at Gold Bar
- Gold Sky River Cottage, Vacation Rental at Gold Bar
- North Fork Guard Station
- Duvall Park
- Stevens Pass Motel
- Crescent Lake
- River Rock Cottage, Vacation Rental at Gold Bar
- Monroe Golf Course
- Shining Star Ranch Bed and Breakfast
- Washington Serpentarium
- Hilltop Hideaway, Vacation Rental at Index
- Prospectors Bend Cabin, Vacation Rental at Gold Bar
- Tennis Cour
- Wild Sky Escape, Vacation Rental at Gold Bar
- Al Borlin Park
- Evergreen Inn & Suites
- Rudolf Reese Park
- Monroe Plaza Shopping Center
- Fairground Inn
- Centennial Park