Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our cuisine is inspired from the Mediterranean coast and has strong Californian influences. The menu shifts frequently to utilize the best and freshest ingredients any season has to offer. Also, we pride ourselves on all of our house made desserts and ice creams.
Of equal importance, Frascati has become known for having an eclectic wine list which nicely complements the food.
We hope to see you soon!
In our lounge we have live jazz nightly.
Although the lounge is available for more casual dining, we do have a dress code in the main dining room: please, no shorts, t-shirts or sportswear.
With a dynamic kitchen led by Chef Denise St. Onge, overseen by our esteemed Executive Chef Suzette Gresham and an innovative cocktail program highlighting many of the unique spirits of Italy, Sorella is an exciting addition to the Bay Area culinary scene. Located at the crest of Polk, Sorella incorporates the history and legacy of Italy into a vibrant, modern-day bar and restaurant.
Collina is Seven Hills little sister Restaurant.
PICK-UP and DELIVERY WED- SUN 5pm-8:30pm: Place your Orders directly on our website www.cocottesf.com.
Inspired by the warm hospitality of the aboriginal Berbers — also known as the noble, free people — each meal is sensory and satisfying, from the first to the last course. Ideal for parties, private events, date nights, and gatherings for all types of celebrations, we combine our love of showmanship and community for all walks of life to enjoy modern Moroccan and Mediterranean cuisine.
In order to be in compliance with the San Francisco Health Mandate, we require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all guests dining indoors age 12 and over and a photo ID. Acceptable forms of vaccination proof include: an original vaccination card, a digital vaccination QR code or a photo of your vaccination card. Thank you for your cooperation and support as we do our best to keep our community safe.
- EVEugeneVSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGood food at a pleasant setting. Met the owners who were very happy to see you. Had the pork chop and it was delicious. Parking can be a challenge so best take Uber, Lyft or a Taxis.More infoFrascatiPrice: Expensive• Italian• Russian Hill•4.9
- DdyebertSan Francisco Bay Area •22 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoTop notch red meat restaurant. As a SF local I’ve eaten at most of them here. Harris is by far the best. We couldn’t have asked for more.More infoHarris'Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Russian Hill•4.8
- GGGregGSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWent to Collina for an anniversary dinner and it did not disappoint. Our waitress Maria was extremely helpful assisting on how many of each course to order. Highly recommend.More infoCollinaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Russian Hill•4.8
- JCJeanineCvipSan Francisco Bay Area •23 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoEveryone should experience this restaurant. Every every detail in the design is attended to. ￼ imagine walking into a Swiss chalet on Van Ness, Avenue. The fondues are generous and well prepared with great sides. I will definitely go back. ￼￼More infoThe Matterhorn Restaurant and BakeryPrice: Moderate• Swiss• Marina / Cow Hollow / Presidio•4.8
- KKobevipSan Francisco Bay Area •45 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023My wife and I celebrated New Year belated and had a delicious well prepared Italian dinner great pastas and first courses and a delicious Nebbiolo wine at a reasonable price! Great service very comfortable restaurant and professionally operated place!More infoSeven HillsPrice: Expensive• Italian• Russian Hill•4.8
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Russian Hill is Harris'