Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Drawing inspiration from the captivating ambiance of Scandinavia, we have meticulously crafted an intimate restaurant nestled in the heart of Tampa, Florida.
Our unwavering commitment is to orchestrate a symphony of sensations, harmonizing ingredients from both Florida and Scandinavia.
Under the skilled guidance of Chef Ebbe and his talented team, our kitchen becomes a haven where we artfully refine the most exquisite seasonal ingredients. With each dish crafted, we guarantee a culinary experience that transcends boundaries, tantalizing taste buds and transporting diners on a journey of flavors.
We offer a 5-course tasting experience for $115 per person, or our 11-course tasting experience for $285 per person. Please let us know in the reservation notes which option you will be choosing.
Our restaurant is located at 4034 W Kennedy Blvd right next to The British Shop and in the same plaza as Sucre and Chicken Salad Chick. Place a to-go order for your office or dine in with us in our cozy dining room!
We're looking forward to serving you in South Tampa, Florida.
Ocean Prime strives to provide an elegant, fine dining atmosphere. Our associates’ priority is to ensure your experience is memorable. We ask that our guests choose attire that is both polished and suited to our restaurant.
THANK YOU FOR NOT WEARING:
Clothing emitting excessive marijuana odor
Excessively revealing clothing or exposed undergarments
Clothing with offensive language or graphics
Admittance to Ocean Prime is at the discretion of management who reserves the right to refuse service to patrons who are inappropriately dressed.
Tibby's New Orleans Kitchen has won numerous awards and has been featured on Cooking Channel and Discovery Channel. Don't miss our signature item Rita's Chicken, two panko-breaded chicken breasts, served over dirty rice and topped with our house-made lemon butter sauce. Don't forget to finish your meal with some Beignets!
Enjoy live music and cajun every Sunday from 11am-2pm! Featuring bottomless drink specials.
Happy Hour is every day from 4-6pm!
Join us for this mixology-guided tour of the islands, as we dive deep into the regional history of punches, exploring the terroir of cane spirits and a rich variety of tropical fruits and spices. Raise anchor, raise a glass, and settle in.
Please note that our outdoor dining space is located on our second floor. Stairway access only.
A company committed to the art and craft of Neapolitan pizza, Bavaro’s stays true to tradition by using hand-crafted, wood-fired brick ovens designed by third-generation Neapolitan craftsmen, a 100-year-old yeast culture, 100-year-old Neapolitan recipes, and top-of-the-line ingredients sourced directly from Italy.
From a restaurant in downtown Tampa that seats 50 guests, to a global brand with a standard of quality that resonates around the world, Bavaro’s has since built 3 additional locations and continues to commit itself to the high-quality, welcoming experience that guests all around the country have grown to love.
As a pioneer in the traditional Neapolitan pizza culture, Bavaro’s has set the standard for authentic Italian food, and has paved, and continues to pave, the way for many others in the industry.
- VValerieNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoEverything was amazing from the service to the food !!More infoThe Pearl – TampaPrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Tampa•4.7
- RTRobTvipTampa / Central Florida West •34 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe food was delicious…burger and salad with shrimp. Service was excellent!More infoBoulon BrasseriePrice: Expensive• French• Tampa•4.7
- MGMoGoTampa / Central Florida West •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoGREAT OVERALL EXPERIENCE. MY PARTY OF 10 SISTER FRIENDS ENJOYED OUR DINNER CHOICES AND WERE ABLE TO SAMPLE EACH OTHER’S ENTREES. THE AMBIANCE WAS WONDERFUL BUT NOISE LEVEL WAS RATHER HIGH…CONVERSATIONS TURNED INTO SHOUTING MATCHES AT TIMES. OUR WONDERFUL PRIMARY SERVER (PRISCILLA) KEPT THE ORDERS FLOWING. MY FAVORITE ON THE DESSERT MENU WAS NAMED ‘RIDICULOUS’…CHECK IT OUT!!!More infoSunda New Asian - TampaPrice: Expensive• Asian• Tampa•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The most amazing experience. The service was top notch and the food was excellent. It’s a super sexy vibe.More infoMeat Market TampaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Tampa•4.7
- MKMichelleKTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Atmosphere and food choices very unique; the wood fire smell lingers throughout the restaurant giving it a true florida feel. Meals were a bit pricey but nothing is quite like this restaurant. I had the chili; where else can you get a combination of Alligator, wild boar, venison, duck, ground chuck, cranberry beans and chili spices?! Was tender and so filling!More infoUlelePrice: Expensive• American• Tampa•4.7
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Located in one of Florida's greatest tourist areas, Tampa obviously boasts a diverse array of food choices, and the menu selections are indigenous to West Florida's beautiful waters and farmlands. Upscale steakhouses with exquisite offerings and pizza parlors with your favorite choices are popular. Seaside dining with fresh seafood can be readily found. The bold and gregarious diner can easily find a casual, elegant restaurant to try unusual foods such as foie gras, sweetbreads, and octopus. International restaurants are abundant, including Mexican, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, and Indian. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free food is on offer in most restaurants, so you'll be able to satisfy every member in your group.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Tampa is Bern's Steak House