Cuisine (20 of 37)
90 restaurants available nearby
We came with our friends who were celebrating their anniversary. We had a wonderful meal with a great wine selection. Our starters were Bascom’s house salad, Baked French Onion Soup and Caesar Salad. Entrees included 10 oz filet, seafood Cobb salad, salmon and baked grouper. Very good waiter...
We ordered salmon New Orleans style, i.e. shrimp creole on top. The serving consisted of two generous portions of delicious salmon. It really was much more than we needed, but it did provide enough for a meal at home.
The Birch and Vine remains one of our favorites in St. Pete. You can sit indoors or outside (weather permitting). The food is outstanding with a wonderful array of choices. Good wine list. The staff is well trained and provide great service. Go - you will not be disappointed.
Always great at ParkShore. Michael and the team are always gracious and welcoming. The food is fresh and delicious. Always good. Love the ParkShore salad with grilled salmon. The special fish prep is often a favorite as is the petite filet and the skirt steak. Seriously, everything is excellent!!
- Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key
- Raymond James Stadium
- Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk
- Willow Cottage
- Le Meridien Tampa
- Countryside Mall
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Saint Pete Clearwater International Airport
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tampa Airport-Westshore
- Lido Beach Resort - Sarasota
- St Armands Circle
- Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore
- Big Cat Rescue
- Clearwater Beach
- Rod And Reel Pier
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Tampa
- Kissimmee Prairie Preserve State Park
- Staybridge Suites St. Petersburg FL
- University Park Country Club
- University of South Florida