Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
FOR PARTIES OVER 10, please call us at 410-745-3081.
Proudly referred to as "The Mothership" by staff who have spent more than a decade there, the original Ava’s is located in the heart of St. Michael’s in a cleverly adapted historical home once known for Jimmy Jump's goose picking service. Featuring a retractable roof, fireplaces and a beer tap waterfall, the dog-friendly back patio is available for dining in all four seasons.
Located in the heart of St. Michaels, one of the nation’s best small coastal towns, Limoncello Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar serves up authentic and approachable favorites for lunch and dinner daily.
Whether you are just docking from a morning boat adventure, strolling the irresistible boutiques on Talbot St. or crossed the Bay Bridge for some Eastern Shore fun, be sure to fuel up at St. Michaels’ favorite spot in town for Italian fare.
- CCheersvipWashington, D.C. Area •25 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoMondays are typically slow in the restaurant business. We found this to our advantage with a cozy table, little crowd noise and always excellent food. The antipasto is fantastic and any pasta dish gets high marks. Cocktails are consistently good and the servers are always well trained and personable. Reservations are required for this little gem in St Michaels. BravoMore infoLimoncelloPrice: Moderate• Italian• St Michaels / Tilghman Island•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe have been dining at Ava’s for many years and can truly say we have never had a bad experience. Their food is consistent and the service and staff are always on point. It is one of only a handful of restaurants both my husband and I agree upon! My husband loves the chicken parm; I’m partial to Ma’s spaghetti and meatballs or the Meatball Breeze pizza-which is the best of both worlds-their yummy meatballs and amazing pizza. Their seasonal cocktails are always fun to try and their house made beignets are the perfect sweet ending to your meal.More infoAva's Pizzeria & Wine Bar - St. Michael'sPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• St Michaels / Tilghman Island•4.7
- MMikeBaltimore / Maryland •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOur dining experience at the Robert Morris Inn was excellent!More infoThe Robert Morris InnPrice: Expensive• American• Oxford•4.7
- DDaiseycat1vipNew York / Tri-State Area •42 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoGreat experience — our waiter was Chance & I loved how he interacted with every in the room. Dinner delicious, it was prime rib night. My husband ordered that & I had a petite filet. From beginning to end we throughly enjoyed our evening there and the food.More infoTheo's Steak, Sides & SpiritsPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• St Michaels / Tilghman Island•4.7
- JjmethechefvipWashington, D.C. Area •107 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We ate New Years brunch there. Always one of our favorite spots for good food. We were not disappointed, once again. The portions are so generous, we always have leftovers. The service was great.More infot at The General StorePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• St Michaels / Tilghman Island•4.9
Discover Tilghman Island
St. Michaels and Tilghman Island feature a variety of attractive dining choices in the Baltimore area. French cuisine is popular in St. Michaels alongside classic American food and good, old-fashioned deli sandwiches. Anyone looking for a large, delicious and inexpensive club sandwich has come to the right place! If you're looking for an authentic Maryland food experience, make time to try out some of this area's incredible seafood dishes like crab Imperial and crab soup. No area in the world catches as many crabs as the state of Maryland, and both St. Michaels and Tilghman Island have plenty of restaurants that make the most of this local delicacy.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 6, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in St. Michaels. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Pizzeria, Italian, Steakhouse, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in St. Michaels who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in St. Michaels either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Tilghman Island
- Perry Cabin Park
- Saint Michaels Village Shopping Center
- St Michaels Harbour Inn, Marina and Spa
- Saint Marys Square Museum
- Poplar Harbor
- Parsonage Inn Bed and Breakfast
- George Brooks House B&B
- Neavitt Park
- Saint Michaels Historic District
- Inn at Perry Cabin by Belmond
- Mcdaniel Station Historical
- Church Cove Park
- St. Michaels Inn
- Lowes Wharf Marina Inn
- 1879 Hooper Strait Lighthouse
- Wades Point Inn on the Bay
- Saint Marys Square
- Wittman Park
- Harbourtowne Golf Resort