- KKaitiraeSouth Carolina •13 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOur server Sam was excellent. We enjoyed our drinks, steaks, coffee and dessert.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Ocean CityPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Ocean City•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoWe had both food and drinks. The crab fried rice, Seared Tuna and Duck Fat fries were excellent. Specialty drinks were good but not many options without rum. Beers were reasonably priced. Service was excellent and the experience was unique. We will be back.More infoThe Dive ClubPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Cambridge•4.7
- BBelleBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Excellent food, service, and atmosphere! This restaurant is where we go for all special occasions.More infoMarket Street InnPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Salisbury•4.5
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review4.0Dined on Nov 10, 2023We were a party of 8 and sat at the large round table next to the bar. The food was very good, server was attentive, and we all had fun. However, the noise level in the dining room made it impossible to have a conversation with those sitting across the table. While we will return, I don’t think we will try it again on a Friday evening. The noise level was uncomfortable.More infoSobo's Wine BeerstroPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Salisbury•4.7
- MBMarvBWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was excellent as was our server and the hostess.More infoThe Island HideawayPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Solomons•4.8
While it's about 30 miles from Ocean City, Fruitland features some excellent dining options all its own. The town is home to eateries offering Chinese, Italian, and Persian cuisine for some global flair. Japanese restaurants serve fresh sushi, vegetarian entrees, and signature meat dishes like teriyaki and tempura. Meanwhile, family restaurants and diners offer familiar American-style home-cooked meals with friendly service. Soul food is available nearby for savory Southern tastes. For quick eats or a delicious lunch, choose a creative salad, soup or sandwich in Fruitland; a honey apple salad features mixed types of lettuce, crisp apple, walnuts, and bleu cheese crumbles under house-made honey dressing. Locally owned breweries and wineries offer interesting delicacies to pair with their beverages.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Fruitland who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Fruitland either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.