- OTOpenTable DinerEdinburgh/Midlothian •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe celebrated our friend’s 50th wedding anniversary last night and had a memorable evening! The service and ambience were wonderful. Our cocktails, Manhattans and Smokestacks, were well-crafted and enjoyed immensely. Our party of six had five different entrees, and everyone raved about the food. Thank you to LOH and your fantastic staff! We will be back!More infoLewes Oyster HousePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Lewes•4.7
- JMJohnMBaltimore / Maryland •8 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Great RCS location. Driven by it for so many years and finally pulled in for our family Thanksgiving meal. Struck by how cool the restaurant looks. Food is always terrific, albeit a bit overpriced (No French Fries are with $12). Nonetheless, it is expected. :) Service was really friendly and always checking up on us, though rushing to clear a plate the second it looked empty. Could slow that down a little bit. Of all the RCS establishments we have visited, this is now our fave! Thanks RCS for the memorable meal!More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Ocean CityPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Ocean City•4.8
- BBelleBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Excellent food, service, and atmosphere! This restaurant is where we go for all special occasions.More infoMarket Street InnPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Salisbury•4.4
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review4.0Dined on Nov 10, 2023We were a party of 8 and sat at the large round table next to the bar. The food was very good, server was attentive, and we all had fun. However, the noise level in the dining room made it impossible to have a conversation with those sitting across the table. While we will return, I don’t think we will try it again on a Friday evening. The noise level was uncomfortable.More infoSobo's Wine BeerstroPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Salisbury•4.6
- KKKathyKNew York / Tri-State Area •57 reviews5.0Dined on Jun 11, 2022AnniversaryMore infoRed Lobster - SalisburyPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Salisbury•4.5
Discover Princess Anne
Princess Anne is a small town on the Eastern Shore, and visitors flock to the area for its historic sites and unique dining. Stroll down the historic main street to get a taste of their great restaurants, from upscale steakhouses to cozy cafes. Thanks to the town's proximity to the Eastern Shore, seafood restaurants are also plentiful, and they offer everything from Maryland crab to fried oysters. For a quick bite to eat, chain restaurants are always convenient. Princess Anne has a number of fun pubs as well, where you can grab a beer and a burger. If you’re not in the mood for classic American cuisine, head to one of the city's Chinese restaurants, instead.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Princess Anne who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Princess Anne either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.