Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Although we try our best to honor special requests, we cannot guarantee it is always possible. Window and view requests may have waits upon arrival until tables come available. For parties larger than 6, please contact us directly for availability.
Sushi Ran is a longstanding Japanese restaurant located in Sausalito, California that specializes in sushi. The restaurant prepares menu items utilizing fresh fish delivered from Tokyo daily and features a casual, family friendly dining atmosphere.
Sushi Ran serves lunch and dinner daily and features an extensive menu offering of moriawase, maki, nigri and sashimi, vegetables, soup, cool plates and hot plates. Cool and hot plate options at the restaurant include Hokkaido scallop crudo, miso Wagyu beef, big eye tuna tartare, asari clam, braised beef tongue and organic chicken. Nigri and sashimi options featured at Sushi Ran include tuna, yellowtail, white fish, beef, mackerel, eel salmon, shellfish, caviar, toro tataki and more.
Barrel House focuses on letting the ingredients shine. To this end, Barrel House supports local farmers and organic practices due to their amazing quality as well as being harvested at their peak of ripeness.
Barrel House will feature barrel aged and classic cocktails. Its wine menu highlights California winemakers. Barrel House will have rotating local micro brews on tap as well as wines on tap. Additionally, we will be hand crafting our own sodas with seasonal fruits.
Barrel House features furniture and woodwork that was handcrafted using reclaimed black walnut and curly maple trees. Every seat in the Barrel House has sweeping views of the Bay and an outdoor deck that sits right over the water.
***Please note: Pets are not allowed in the dining room or patio.
Angelino Restaurant strives to give each customer a peek into Italy's spirit: delicious food, world-class wine, and unforgettable memories with family and friends. Experience the rich culture of Italy through the superb cuisine, friendly atmosphere, and warm hospitality of the Ancona family and the staff of Angelino Restaurant.
Executive Chef Alfredo Ancona excels at blending traditional Italian flavors with high-quality local ingredients. Chef Alfredo crafts our menu to highlight the freshest ingredients each season has to offer. Freshly baked bread, house-made pasta, and locally caught seafood are among the highlights of what new and old customers love to enjoy with us.
Our heated outdoor decks provide a sensational dining experience with spectacular San Francisco bay views. Our outdoor deck is also dog friendly.
Inside is an incredible recipe of art and architecture, complemented with a resemblance of an old yacht. The ceiling mural was original to the Trident and painted by Dave Richards, creator of Janis Joplin’s infamous 1965 Porsche Cabriolet. On the outside deck, discover one of the most stunning restaurant waterfront views on the west coast, which boasts the skyline of San Francisco, Angel Island and Alcatraz. Join us for brunch, lunch or dinner
Our kitchen offers a wide range of options for every seafood lover. Try live Dungeness crab or Maine lobster from our fish market tanks, or choose from wild Gulf prawns, Local petrale sole, local salmon or Hawaiian swordfish. We also offer a world-class burger, sandwiches, and incredible desserts that will satisfy any sweet tooth. Stop by any day of the week from 4-7pm for happy hour featuring local and east coast oysters and drink specials highlighting northern California beer and wine.
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoi came here for my engagement dinner and it was phenomenal the food, the band that came to play and everything about the service was amazingMore infoOsteria DivinoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Sausalito•4.6
- MMarielvipSan Francisco Bay Area •20 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023Reasonably priced, good quality and excellent water views...More infoSeafood PeddlerPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Sausalito•4.5
- MPMikePvipSan Francisco Bay Area •16 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Possibly the best restaurant in Marin county. Excellent Italian food. The waitress and four errors on our order; didn't seem like she was all there. She made it up by gifting me the little gems salad she put in instead of what I ordered, and it was one of the best Ceasar-style salads I have had. The food was five stars. Pappardelle with duck was terrific, and the Vitello was also outstanding, although I prefer this dish with a little more sauce.More infoPoggioPrice: Expensive• Italian• Sausalito•4.7
- STSTaylorSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great restaurant to have a New Years Day lunch at! Beautiful SF Bay views, staff all friendly with great service and yummy food.More infoScoma's SausalitoPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Sausalito•4.7
- SsharkDenver / Colorado •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023One of my favorite restaurant ,been going there for long years. I am glad they have replaced the old chairs and looks very nice now.More infoThe Spinnaker - SausalitoPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Sausalito•4.6
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Sausalito is Poggio
- Pelican Yacht Harbor
- Muir Woods National Monument
- Golden Gate National Recreation Area
- Dunphy Park
- America's Best Value Inn and Suites Mill Valley
- HI - Marin Headlands Hostel
- Discovery Museum
- Marinship Park
- Martin Luther King Junior Park
- Marin Headlands State Park
- Casa Madrona Hotel and Spa
- Nike Missile Site Sf 8
- The Village Fair Shopping Center
- Marin Headlands
- Southview Park
- Bacchus Venus
- Yee Tock Chee Park
- Sausalito Town Square
- San Francisco Bay Model
- Sausalito Visitors Center