Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our tasting room is currently licensed for guests 21+.
The home of Sicilian seafood with an English accent!
Daily menu using seasonal, fresh & organic produce.
A true taste of our homelands exquisite cuisine in a comfortable intimate environment.
We are partnered with the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch, which means all our seafood is sustainable. 2014 was a great year for us at Luna Blu as our diners voted us one of the Top 100 Neighborhood Gem restaurants in America. An honor our team were proud to receive.
Spanning nearly 12,000 square feet across two floors with 5,000 square feet of outdoor waterfront space on its expansive patios, The Bungalow Kitchen by Michael Mina boasts spectacular views of the San Francisco Bay, San Francisco skyline, Tiburon Marina, Angel Island and beyond.
- OTSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis place was wonderful! The staff was great always making sure we were taken care of. Very knowledgeable of the food & drink menu. The food was very flavorful and creative flavor notes. The ambience had a mix of Gilded Age decor with fly pictures of Jimmy Hendrix. Not sure how that went together but it did! The outdoor view of the bay was the icing on an already amazing cake.More infoThe Bungalow Kitchen by Michael Mina TiburonPrice: Expensive• Californian• Tiburon•4.5
- OTSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 29, 2023Another great dinner in one of our favorite Tiburon spots. If you want to taste a pork chop wonderfully cooked, I highly recommend the Tiburon Tavern. My husband loved the burger and the chicken wings were absolutely delicious! We will definitely come back soon!More infoTiburon TavernPrice: Moderate• Californian• Tiburon•4.6
- CcobalinevipSan Francisco Bay Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Had fantastic food with a great server. (Devin, you’re the best!) Overall excellent experience and one to remember.More infoThe Caviar Co.Price: Very Expensive• Seafood• Tiburon•4.9
- RNRobNSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I liked the restaurant. This was new years day and I thought that the help staff was a bit new or inexperienced but certainly not bad. It took a long time to get our food, my friend and I both ordered Cioppino. I thought the fish and shell fish used in the cioppino was very good. The sauce seemed a bit subdued. I thought the tomato could be a bit brighter with maybe a hit of spice. Instead the sauce seemed underwhelmed, but I ate it all. As I love cioppino.More infoLuna Blu - TiburonPrice: Expensive• Italian• Tiburon•4.7
- SsammyvipSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We would not go back to this restaurant for the Lobster Benedict because the chewy and tasteless lobster probably added $15 to the price; a classic eggs Benedict would have been perfect. My husband's French toast was delicious but too sweet. We want to return, not for brunch, but for the Salad Nicoise because they use tuna in oil, the classic way. We hope to leave a perfect review when they do that.More infoPetite Left BankPrice: Expensive• French• Tiburon•4.4
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Tiburon is The Caviar Co.
- Angel Island, San Francisco California
- Paradise Beach County Park
- Camp Reynolds
- Tiburon Uplands Nature Preserve
- Waters Edge
- Main Street Shopping Center
- Ark Row Shopping Center
- Angel Island State Park
- Belvedere Tiburon Villa
- Old Saint Hilarys Historic Preserve
- The Lodge at Tiburon
- Tiburon Peninsula Chamber of Commerce
- Fort Mcdowell
- Boardwalk Shopping Center