Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Under the creative guidance of Food and Beverage Director, Erick Jensen the Club bustles everyday during lunch and dinner, with limited brunch being served Saturdays and Sundays. From small plates to full-course dinners, you'll be delighted with various menu selections
and hospitality awaiting you. Indoor seating hosts 120 guests comfortably. Relax in the ambient glow of the fireplace during the fall and winter months. The Bar offers a wide variety of fine spirits, decadent wines, and local draft beers.
The Terrace accommodates 100 guests for al fresco dining in a charming all weathered patio covering.
Come by for lunch or dinner after a round of golf or before a night out at the Marin Symphony to be served by award winning staff.
A place where all are welcome, where the mission is simply to create a place people want to be.
Featured on Check Please, Bay Area. And also named as one of the Best Burgers and Best Fried Chicken Sandwiches in the Bay Area.
For reservations of 8 or more, please email Christian@monkskettle.com.
- Ccalimom55vipSan Francisco Bay Area •26 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThanksgiving at Insalata was delightful! The food was delicious: from soup to nuts (and beyond!) everything was well prepared. The turkey was moist, the green beans were done but still firm, the wild rice stuffing was a new take on an old favorite and the two slices of sweet potato were the perfect addition to round out the entree. Soup, salad and nibbles (warm olives and candied pecans) captured the season and the pumpkin pie (what can I say--on Thanksgiving, I'm all about tradition!) was just the right amount of sweet to balance the deliciously savory meal! Will I return? Yes, please!More infoInsalata'sPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• San Anselmo•4.8
- SBSusanBvipBaja California •15 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023I love this restaurant. Not only is it my local favorite, further, everything is great, delicious and fun about it.... They go out of their way to make me feel like an honored guest! I am so impressed with the new owners!More infoMarché RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Ross•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023As you arrive in the evening, the vibes are set from the get go. Cozy and classy. We brought my parents for a birthday dinner and got dressed up. Everyone is very kind. You get the sense that people are actually happy to work there. We got there early and just sat in the outdoor courtyard near the fire pits. Bathrooms are super clean. Each individual stalls. Then the food - portions are actually BIG. Shareable. And it’s actually very flavorful! So you’re not getting ripped off and trading vibes for flavor. It’s actually ALL there. 10/10 recommend. We were very impressed. Would love to go back during daylight hours to catch the views, but the city was actually very clear, lights were glimmering. It was a lovely evening :) thank you!More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant MarinPrice: Moderate• undefined• Corte Madera•4.7
- CSCynSvipSan Francisco Bay Area •39 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Nice restaurant cozy atmosphere but food is average. Good service.More infoFarmshopPrice: Moderate• Californian• Larkspur•4.6
- CMCarolynMCalifornia Central Coast •4 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We sat outside on New Year's Day after a great hike in the hills above Larkspur. It was a beautiful day and there were heaters near the tables which took the chill off. We brought our 2 dogs and the waiter brought water for them. The beer was cold, the food was hot, the atmosphere was great.More infoPerry's on MagnoliaPrice: Moderate• American• Larkspur•4.7
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
The 10 best new San Francisco restaurants of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
- Santa Margarita Island Preserve
- Henry A Barbier Memorial Park
- Peacock Gap Neighborhood Park
- San Rafael Yacht Harbor
- China Camp Historic Area
- Gerstle Park
- Montecito Plaza Shopping Center
- Northgate Mall Shopping Center
- Four Points by Sheraton San Rafael
- Oleander Park
- Munson Park
- San Pedro Mountain Preserve
- Boyd Memorial Park
- Lagoon Park
- Victor Jones Park
- Sorich Ranch Park
- John F Mcinnis County Park
- Motel 6 San Rafael
- Mont Marin Park
- Santa Margarita Valley Park