Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
At Ciao Bella, we serve simple, fresh Italian cuisine made from local ingredients. Our handcrafted meals are accompanied by a thoughtful, approachable wine selection. We believe dining is more than food: it is an experience, and ours is quality. Enjoy your handcrafted meal on our lively outdoor patio, or take in the local art collection in our dining room. Our philosophy is simple: quality food and wine presented with welcoming service. Every meal. Every day. Please join us.
A Minneapolis metro favorite, Ciao Bella was opened in 1997 by Minneapolis restaurateur Rick Webb, whose pursuits have set the standard in Twin Cities dining for over 40 years. Heading downtown? Visit Ciao Bella’s sister restaurant, Zelo, for another dining experience from Rick Webb featuring handcrafted food and dedicated service.
A modern New American restaurant serving modern comfort food with a family feel in a bright and contemporary interior with a scratch kitchen that offers wonderful dishes from our rotisserie and wood burning pizza oven, everyone is sure to find a new favorite!
We are open 7 days a week with our signature brunch offered on Saturday and Sunday. Hazelwood is the perfect spot for your work meeting, date night, or family outing!
We would love to take care of you.
On the go, call us at 952.222.4000 for take-out or curbside.
Online reservations and take-out orders available at hazelwoodfoodanddrink.com
Now we invite you to visit us at the Bloomington location !
We hope you enjoy !
Inspired by a fusion of culinary cultures, Minnesota’s natural surroundings and relationships with farmers within 200 miles, Cedar + Stone creates a vibrant dining experience that is not only fresh, delicious and unique, but true to its local roots. Relish in a dynamic farm to table Minneapolis experience.
Although named for the boats used to catch lobster, Smack Shack was launched as a food truck in 2010 serving lobster rolls from a land-locked downtown Minneapolis parking lot. Owner Josh Thoma had a great recipe and a belief that the appetite for fresh lobster in the Twin Cities was as strong as in any coastal city.
Smack Shack is committed to serving sustainable seafood and is a partner in the Minnesota Zoo’s Fish Smart program. Sustainable seafood is wild-caught or farm-raised seafood that has established practices to ensure the long-term growth and thriving populations of seafood with limited harm to the environment.
Group reservations and private dining available.
One of MSP's top 50 restaurants in 2022! Featured on Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
*Covered Parking Garage with Validated Parking when dining in FireLake.
*Valet Parking Offered.
- LALAGOMinneapolis - St. Paul •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was great. We had pasta dishes and both were very tasty. Also recommend the avocado bruschetta. Our wait person James was fabulous. He gave recommendations, checked in with us just the right number of times and made us feel very comfortable. We purposely went later in the evening and the noise level was not as bad as can be at Ciao Bella.More infoCiao BellaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Bloomington•4.8
- MFMoreFoodMoreFunvipTampa / Central Florida West •48 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Loved this place. Neat food options and great drinks. The atmosphere is fun and crisp. All the waitresses are super cute. Fast with the drinks as well. A+More infoHazelwood BloomingtonPrice: Moderate• American• Bloomington•4.8
- DDerekMinneapolis - St. Paul •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Servers were great, food was very good. My wife ordered a side of asparagus that wasn’t the best but other than that the food was delicious. Had looked at the menu online before going so we knew how much it would be. I would go back again!More infoTwin City GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Bloomington•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerMinneapolis - St. Paul •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server was amazing!! Food was very good.More infoThe Smack Shack BloomingtonPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Bloomington•4.6
- AamandawMinneapolis - St. Paul •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Beautiful place to have brunch for the first day of the New Year. The brunch menu is fairly expensive for the dishes we received. We really want to come back and try the dinner menu to see if it is better. Definitely would recommend though for ambience alone.More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant MinneapolisPrice: Moderate• undefined• Edina•4.7
Home to the longest continuous indoor pedestrian walkway in the world, the Minneapolis-St. Paul area is a seven-county region in east central Minnesota. You can't visit the Twin Cities without checking out the many parks or 10,000-plus lakes peppered throughout the area. If you work up an appetite from all that outdoor adventure, make your way to the Bloomington neighborhood near the Mall of America. A classic steak dinner is a local favorite, as are topping-filled gyros and pitas and fresh-caught walleye. It's not hard to find restaurants or cafes on Minnesota Drive serving up an iconic Juicy Lucy with cheese on the inside of the burger. You can also try a Norwegian tortilla called a lefse, butter coffee, or flavor-rich "bars" that are a step up from traditional brownies.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Bloomington is Ciao Bella
- Holiday Inn Bloomington Airport
- Hilton Minneapolis Bloomington
- Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall of America
- Best Western Plus Bloomington at Mall of America
- William Wardwell Lewis Park
- Lake Edina Park
- Cook Park
- Veterans Memorial Park
- Fenlason Playground
- Anderson Park
- Spring Hill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Bloomington
- Southtown Shopping Center
- Nickelodeon Universe
- Loehmanns Plaza Shopping Center
- South Glen Playground
- Ridgeview Playground
- Radisson Blu Mall of America
- Residence Inn by Marriott Bloomington by Mall of America
- Vanderbie Park