Cuisine (20 of 28)
39 restaurants available nearby
Food was excellent, portions were large.
Had the Buffalo chicken flatbread as an appetizer- it was the size of a small pizza. It was awesome.
For main had the 10oz sirloin (cooked perfectly medium) with mushrooms and substituted Mac and cheese for the potatoes.
I travel all around the country...
TC Grill never disappoints. We love their food. Friendly and helpful staff. No complaints. I had the Tenderloin Steak Salad for lunch. Medium rare - perfection. If you get the fish - you'll love it. They make their own tartar sauce too.
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
- Lake Minnetonka Regional Park
- Centennial Lakes Plaza Shopping Center
- Cloquet Valley Ranger Station
- Albertville Premium Outlets
- Canal Park Square
- Grand Portage State Forest
- Southdale Center
- Highland Crossing Shopping Center
- Millennium Hotel Minneapolis
- Econo Lodge Near Miller Hill Mall
- Mayo Clinic
- Westin Edina Galleria
- Crossroads Shopping Center
- Lake Harriet
- Cathedral of St Paul
- Radisson Blu Mall of America
- John Adams Middle School Grounds
- SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan
- Minnesota Landscape Arboretum